Regular SIM or Micro SIM?
I won a Z10 in the CrackBerry Birthday contest. I haven't been able to find out if the phone uses a Micro SIM or a regular SIM card. Could someone tell me. Thanks in advance.
I ordered a SIM cutter on Amazon like you said. I was just wondering if the phone ships with a Micro SIM card. If that's the case I can just take it to T-Mobile and get it programmed.
- CrackBerry Addict
03-21-13, 09:20 AM #5
- 964 Posts
Depending on how old your sim is, you might want to go get a new sim instead of cutting an old one.
I was using my old sim from 2 years ago and noticed I only ever got the '4G' label at the top, after I got the latest sim, I was able to get the 'LTE' label.
Also, make sure (if applicable) you get the 'Sure tap' sim, this sim is for the new Z10 and other NFC enabled phones which allows you to make purchases with your phone using the NFC features. It should have the label 'Sure tap' on the sim. This is coming from Rogers, don't know if any other company is doing it.
I was going to make a separate thread about this tip, but oh, well.
Posted via CB10
- By ivtechbrad in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 09-04-12, 11:58 PM
- By kygator13 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 9Last Post: 08-08-10, 12:42 PM
- By kb5zht in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 12Last Post: 05-14-09, 11:03 PM
- By springman26 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-09, 05:21 PM
- By fathi_abuayyash in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-08, 11:23 PM