A couple things.

One, the notifications. When I'm choosing which sound I want for each type of incoming message or alert, is there a way to preview the tone before I select it? Cause this way I have to guess what the tone sounds like, click it, then it backs out of the menu, back to the original notifications settings menu. Then I have to go back into it to select a different one if I don't like the one I picked.

And two, with native apps, when you swipe your finger RIGHT, revealing the menu on the left (like in hub, CB10, or almost any native app), sometimes it reveals the full menu and other times it only reveals the icon for the menu. Is there a quick way to just reveal the icons or do you have to swipe your finger left just the right amount? Is there a more concrete way to do this, because sometimes I swipe a little to far and it reveals the entire menu.

These aren't really problems, just things I am Wondering. The pictures sort of explain what I'm asking about the native menus.

Thanks
    Really Confused with...-img_00000344.png
    Really Confused with...-img_00000343.png

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 08:52 AM
    If you swipe from the bottom left it will show the icons only, however swipping anywhere else will show you the whole thing

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 08:55 AM
    1. In settings, pressing on the tone does give me a preview.

2. You will get the small icons in the menu if you swipe to the right a little, and the full menu if you swipe to the right a bit further

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 08:57 AM
    Okay, as for the notifications preview. This is all I see... there is no preview option. If I click one, it picks it, no preview. If I hold down on one, nothing happens
    Really Confused with...-img_00000346.png

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 09:22 AM
    I see what you mean. I'm just using regular tones. When I try to use a music file there is no preview.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 09:31 AM