- CrackBerry User
- 19 Posts
Real Racing 3 & Pac-man
hey people i have a z10 and i recently downloaded the 10.2.0.429 from sachesi onto my t-mobile phone everything works perfectly except for real racing 3 and pac-man dont work everytime i try to open it it quickly closes out..is there something i did wrong or what does anyone suggest...thank you
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-17-2013, 04:18 AM #2
- 394 Posts
Delete and redownload.
Posted via CB10"Illness is the most heeded of doctors: to goodness and wisdom we only make promises; pain we obey." Marcel Proust
"In minds crammed with thoughts, organs clogged with toxins, and bodies stiffened with neglect, there is just no space for anything else." Allison Rose Levy
Motorola Razr maxx V6 -> HTC Touch -> iPhone 3G -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> BlackBerry Z10!
- 12-17-2013, 04:59 AM #3
Do you still have the Games app installed? I heard PacMan doesn't work without it
Posted via CB10October 2006 - December 2008: Samsung 1310 Flip Phone->December 2008 - December 2009: BB Pearl 8100->December 2009 - March 2013: BB Curve 8520->March 2013 - August 2013: BB Curve 9300->(2013: Bricked 7290)->August 2013+: BB Z10!
↓ Remember the Thanks Button is just below!↓
- By nelsonpml in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:02 PM
- By gibo713 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:52 PM
- By Insync in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:31 PM
- By Killjoyhere in forum BlackBerry 10 GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:33 PM
- By domex in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 03:13 AM