Anyone experience this? I have started experiencing this the past few days. The phone vibrates like there is a notification but there are no notifications or flashing led.

I'm stl3, using leak 1880.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:14 PM
    Anyone experience this? I have started experiencing this the past few days. The phone vibrates like there is a notification but there are no notifications or flashing led.

I'm stl3, using leak 1880.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Hi,
    Have you checked your setting to make sure you don't have things set to vibrate? Maybe there is some item that you did not turn off the notification for?
    05-25-13 09:22 PM
    That happened to me last week. Felt it in my hand but not a single message.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:23 PM
    Are you sure you didn't download one of those r rated apps that vibrate for you and you're not just accidentally clicking on it?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:34 PM
    Noticed this while using whatsapp. Happened twice now.

BlackBerry Z10 me likey.
    05-25-13 09:36 PM
    I haven't downloaded anything new and nothing is running. I also noticed that I have my keyboard feed back set to middle but I don't hear any sound when I type. I wonder if I should reload a different os.

But the vibrating is a single vibrate and it's totally random. Yesterday it pinged half way too like it was doing the notification ding but cut its self half way out and gave a very long vibrate.

Lol... sound a crazy doesn't it

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:57 PM
    I have noticed these issues as well. The random vibrate gets attention when it is sitting on our workbench, and someone will tell me I have a message because the table was vibrating, yet there is nothing there.
    The partial notification sound, I thought I was 'catching' it too soon, but even after waiting a minute and refreshing nothing ever actually showed up.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 10:59 PM
    I wonder what's causing the problem

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 11:34 PM
    Never had this issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 06:13 AM
    As a long time BlackBerry user this is called the phantom vibe. It's a known issues when you have become a full blackberry addict. It happens to me all the time.

But on all seriousness I had this issue and it was an app in had set to vib but the led was turned off and so was the sound. I would check all notification just to be sure.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    05-26-13 06:32 AM
    As a long time BlackBerry user this is called the phantom vibe. It's a known issues when you have become a full blackberry addict. It happens to me all the time.

But on all seriousness I had this issue and it was an app in had set to vib but the led was turned off and so was the sound. I would check all notification just to be sure.

Posted via CB10
    I don't have any apps and I seriously doubt some all just decided to vibrate

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 09:54 AM