I know there are a few threads on battery issues, but out of interest I thought we could start one just to see how common of an occurrence this is. If your battery has mysteriously died overnight from what was a decent charge (over 35-40%), please just post a quick reply stating what percentage it was on before you left it, and roughly how long it took to die (I know you can't know exactly, as presumably you're asleep when it actually dies!), and also what active windows you had open.

My battery has been fine since I got the Z10 3 weeks ago, but last night I left it around 2.30am with about 40% charge, just the weather app and BBM windows were open, and when I woke up at 9am it was completely dead and had turned itself off. I normally do this though, and I wake up with it having only lost maybe 10-15% of its charge. Bluetooth, NFC, WIFI are always off, only the 4G radio was on, but that shouldn't be an issue as I'm in the centre of Manchester with a full 4G signal, so it doesn't have to constantly hunt for networks.

I'm just curious if there is an issue, presumably an OS one, which results in phones rapidly depleting the batteries at random intervals, or whether my experience and the other few I've read about are the exception rather than the rule.

PS the more I use this phone, the more I love it. (apart from poor notification options, lack of native podcast app, still can't get my pop3 email to work, no blackberry travel app, terrible facebook app, no google maps yet etc )
    02-20-13 04:27 AM