I just bought a z10 from ebay to replace dying ipod. Here is the questions I have:
    1. I have a company blackberry so I don't plan to join the cellular plan. I just upgrade to 10.1 through update. But how can I get 10.2 update? is the leak the only way?
    2. when I add gmail, I only can see one week email. I set up as conversation style but don't see the same cascading layout like gmail. I checked the post like http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ow-hub-827521/
    Think the reason I don't see any sync forever option is my OS version 10.1.0.2019 is too low. Is there other way to get sparrow-style email layout for all my emails?
    3. Still cannot connect with DDPB from either win 7 or win xp. Working on it.
    4. Is there similar app like awesome notes on BB 10 or android? I saw APK file for awesome notes at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2394164
    But want to know if there is already one available or better one than awesome notes.
    Last edited by pkcable; 10-24-13 at 07:55 AM.
    10-24-13 12:21 AM
    1 A Leak is probably your best option.

2. Gmail made changes in how free accounts are handled now. You can use your browser, OR follow this setup method. It should solve some of your issues How to set up Gmail on your BlackBerry 10 device using IMAP, CalDav and CardDav | CrackBerry.com

3. Try installing BB Link also this will assure you of getting the correct BB10 device drivers on to your system.

4. I don't know.
    10-24-13 08:00 AM
    Thanks a lot.
    Two additional questions
    1. to sync content and contacts from outlook, the blackberry desktop is the only way?
    2. Saw some post about UNLOCKED runtime from leaks. What benefit does that give me and how dangerous to mess around?

Thanks.
    10-24-13 01:30 PM
    I guess blackberry link is the equivalent of bb desktop of bb7
    10-24-13 08:15 PM
    1) what type of email account is on outlook? Corporate?
    2) unlocked runtime means you don't need a certificate to side load apps. Search the os section regarding the Google Chrome add in. It's easy and no danger
    Yes, link is the new desktop manager

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 08:19 PM
    Sorry to hijack your post but I'm doing the same thing. I bought a Z10 on eBay today as well (how can you beat buying a fully functioning phone outright for less than $250). I like using my Q10 to stream music, etc. at work but it drains my battery too fast. Plus, I want to tinker around with OS10.2 leaks but I don't want to do it on my daily driver because I can't be without a phone if I mess something up. Like the OP, I also have a few questions...

1. Do I need to insert my SIM card for any reason (i.e. registration) or can I just run it off of wifi?

2. I'd like to be able to have the same apps on my Q10 without having to rebuy all of them (sorry devs but I have a ton of apps on my PB and Q10.. some I have purchased twice and don't feel like buying a 3rd time). My thought was to register the device under the same BBID as my Q10 but does anyone know of any issues this will cause with receiving emails, BBM, etc.?

That is all I can think of at this time....thanks in advance for your help.
    10-24-13 08:33 PM
    MN, wifi only should be fine. Your BlackBerry id should support multiple devices. Works on my z10 and PlayBook without issues, I see the same apps.

Posted via CB10
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    10-24-13 08:36 PM
    MN, wifi only should be fine. Your BlackBerry id should support multiple devices. Works on my z10 and PlayBook without issues, I see the same apps.

Posted via CB10
    Awesome. I didn't think there would be any issues setting it up with the same BBID but I just wanted to make sure.
    10-24-13 09:27 PM