"Trolls" are the opposite of "Blind Followers"... but they are definitely interchangeable... depends on the forum they were log in...

Posted via Z10
    08-01-13 12:32 AM
    Personally, I wouldn't mind being a paid shill or troll for a rival company.

I would love to get paid to browse forums and talk smack. Would be kinda fun!

That being said, I'd like to think I've got a healthy level of fanboyism, but I believe I can recognize faults.

After all, if you can't point out the flaws, or make fun of something that you like, then you're just blinded.

Posted in the Throne Room
    MikeLip likes this.
    08-01-13 01:02 AM
    The problem isn't the trolls on Crackberry. It's the troll feeders.

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-01-13 01:06 AM
    No there are no trolls here, also there are no hookers in Nevada.

Fired from my Z10
    ibpluto likes this.
    08-01-13 01:11 AM
    the vast majority of posters will be Bbry current and ex employees, shareholders and enthusiasts. Much of the criticism comes from these people who are disappointed and saddened by the mess bbry marketing and management have been making of the bb10 deployment.

The troll accusation is just a lazy way of ignoring reality.
    08-01-13 01:22 AM
    CrackBerry is an expansive site with a wide variety of members. Users, excusers, lovers, haters, politicians, folders, spindlers, and mutilators.
    It has the good, the bad, and the ugly. That's the nature of the beast. There are simple rules, though. Be respectful, keep it clean, do not quote trouble posts, and the report button summons someone who will deal with any trouble. Everyone can do their part to make CrackBerry a better place. That will help.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-01-13 02:08 AM
    No, it doesn't answer anything. Did you think you were making any sense when you just responded? If you have a view on whether Crackberry is entirely free of such people, then post a sensible response. Otherwise, find something more purposeful to do.

Posted via CB10
    Here's a news flash, CrackBerry veteran of a mere handful of days: no company in their right mind would pay anyone anything to come here and slag BlackBerry. They wouldn't even ask an unpaid pimple faced 17-year-old intern to come here and slag BlackBerry. What would be the point?

Scene: A boardroom in the U.S. affiliate of a major Android-based smartphone manufacturer. Samuel Sung, the obvious head guy in charge, is pacing back and forth. His underling, H.T. Cohen, is studying the screen of a laptop.

SUNG: Dammit! BlackBerry can't be doing this well! Give me those numbers again, Cohen.
    COHEN: It's right here in black and white, sir. According to Kantar, BlackBerry's U.S. market share has skyrocketed from 0.9% in Q1 to 1.1% in Q2.
    SUNG: OH NOOOES!!! Whatever are we going to do?
    COHEN: Well, we could get one of those interns who put stickers on boxes to go to that CrackBerry site and make negative comments about BlackBerry.
    SUNG: Excellent idea, Cohen! That will be sure to keep them under 1%!
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    08-01-13 06:04 AM
    Other companies don't need to pay people to trash BlackBerry. BlackBerry does a very good job on their own. Surepress. The Playbook. Greatest launch ever.

Their "marketing" team would likely be called trolls by those who know the "truth". Or at least know how everyone else should think.
    08-01-13 06:17 AM
33 12