- CrackBerry Abuser
- 192 Posts
Question about vibration settings while in holster
I just got my Z10 less than an hour ago, and I've been setting it up and playing with it nonstop. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any settings that would allow my Z10 to be set to "vibrate only" when it's in the magnetic holster but "normal sound" when it's in anything else.
I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I haven't been able to find anything recent (most of the searches found questions about the Curves, Tours, and Bolds) about this issue and I was wondering if this was a feature that is currently unavailable or if I am just a moron that is overlooking a simple setting.
I appreciate any information that you can provide. Thanks again!
- By Cobra302 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-10-09, 03:34 PM
- By Cobra302 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 05-10-09, 03:34 PM
- By randymeyskens in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-08, 04:03 PM
- By clipse in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 04-22-08, 05:36 PM
- By OnTheGo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-08, 09:34 PM