Sprint just posted their news release and only mentioned carrying the Q10. This is crazy if this turns out to be true. Also no mention of pre-order or release date from the press release.

Sprint Newsroom | Sprint to Bring Truly Unlimited 4G LTE to BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone
    01-30-13 10:42 AM
    They do show some Z10 screen shots on this page BlackBerry 10 Bold with Truly Unlimited Data from Sprint ... but if they don't offer them I'll probably jump ship to another carrier.
    01-30-13 11:14 AM
    I was thinking this too, why is there no mention of the Z10? Yes I'm a little sad that white is exclusive to Verizon, but if the Z10 isn't even going to Sprint I guess I'll be forced to jump ship.
    01-30-13 12:47 PM
    Sprint just posted their news release and only mentioned carrying the Q10. This is crazy if this turns out to be true. Also no mention of pre-order or release date from the press release.

Sprint Newsroom | Sprint to Bring Truly Unlimited 4G LTE to BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone
    But on the official page, they show the Z in the banner.

BlackBerry 10 Bold with Truly Unlimited Data from Sprint
    01-30-13 12:52 PM
    I was thinking this too, why is there no mention of the Z10? Yes I'm a little sad that white is exclusive to Verizon, but if the Z10 isn't even going to Sprint I guess I'll be forced to jump ship.
    I've been with sprint for about 5-6 years now, but I will be forced to leave if they do not have the Z10. I've put up with a lot of poor decisions from Sprint over the years (getting rid of premier program, 1 year upgrade discount ...) but this will be the last straw.

I was miffed when Sprint announced a couple weeks ago that they'd support BB10 "later in the year". But if they don't have a Z10, then they're idiots.

They'll have the Z
    01-30-13 12:53 PM
    I've been with sprint for about 5-6 years now, but I will be forced to leave if they do not have the Z10. I've put up with a lot of poor decisions from Sprint over the years (getting rid of premier program, 1 year upgrade discount ...) but this will be the last straw.

I was miffed when Sprint announced a couple weeks ago that they'd support BB10 "later in the year". But if they don't have a Z10, then they're idiots.

They'll have the Z
    Are you positive. I just read this, "Both Sprint and T-Mobile have initially opted to carry only one of BlackBerry's new devices. Sprint plans to offer the Q10 with "Truly Unlimited" LTE. T-Mobile announced its plans to carry the Z10 as well as its upcoming offering of BlackBerry's Enterprise Service 10."
    01-30-13 12:58 PM
    Sprint will have both BB10 versions, they just don't know when. I just got off the phone with Sprint ....still not happy with a "possible" March release
    01-30-13 01:03 PM
    I just received a response from @sprintcare on twitter to this question I sent to them:

@sprintcare what's with the lack of Blackberry Z10 on @sprint news release, really not carrying it?

Sprint Care Sprint Care ‏@sprintcare

@Z_Mc88 We're stoked about the BB10! - We will definitively be getting it, check it out here: BlackBerry 10 Bold with Truly Unlimited Data from Sprint *CDM

Now this could just be a misstep by the social media rep, but this to me says they will have the Z10, just no announcement yet. I sent a follow-up question and will post if I get a response.
    01-30-13 01:18 PM
    All the US carriers are full of $#!+ and suck donkey balls for not getting this out sooner, but for sprint to not even know when or anything is beyond stupid, that why I will wait until I see who does what and get off the titanic before it sinks and switch carriers is need be, I'm buying the phone outright anyway so it doesn't matter who I am with, will just have two cell phone bills
    I'm so pissed, I'm almost ready to just turn off my phone in protest
    01-30-13 01:23 PM
    I just received a response from @sprintcare on twitter to this question I sent to them:

@sprintcare what's with the lack of Blackberry Z10 on @sprint news release, really not carrying it?

@Z_Mc88 We're stoked about the BB10! - We will definitively be getting it, check it out here: BlackBerry 10 Bold with Truly Unlimited Data from Sprint *CDM

Now this could just be a misstep by the social media rep, but this to me says they will have the Z10, just no announcement yet. I sent a follow-up question and will post if I get a response.

Hm, yea. I believe they will get it. They would be really stupid not to. I want the Z10 so I would say peace out to Sprint if they didn't.
    9of13 likes this.
    01-30-13 01:25 PM
    Agreed this is so depressing.

Hey on the bright side of things at least we can get a feel for BB10 on the PLAYBOOK while we wait a few more months....OH wait...Fml lol

I need a new phone BAD! Not happy. Don't wanna wait anymore.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 01:28 PM
    This is from a different post I sent to Sprint's twitter account, and got a different answer from the one above.

@sprint No Blackberry Z10? #nevahold

@Z_Mc88 No official word on the Z10, hopefully we get it. Keep posted at BlackBerry 10 Bold with Truly Unlimited Data from Sprint for the latest Sprint BB10 news *DJS
    01-30-13 01:43 PM
    All the US carriers are full of $#!+ and suck donkey balls for not getting this out sooner, but for sprint to not even know when or anything is beyond stupid, that why I will wait until I see who does what and get off the titanic before it sinks and switch carriers is need be, I'm buying the phone outright anyway so it doesn't matter who I am with, will just have two cell phone bills
    I'm so pissed, I'm almost ready to just turn off my phone in protest
    Sprint is always slow when it comes to phones so I am not a bit surprised.
    01-30-13 01:51 PM
    They do show some Z10 screen shots on this page BlackBerry 10 Bold with Truly Unlimited Data from Sprint ... but if they don't offer them I'll probably jump ship to another carrier.
    I asked on the Sprint forum regarding the images and received this reply:

- ZMC That is a good question. So far we have only announced the Q10, those image were provided by BlackBerry and are just for illustrative purposes only for the BB10 OS and not for a specific device delivery. Sorry cannot make it any better.

- Mark

Social media Care

Full Forum topic here: Sprint Community: No Blackberry Z10 on Sprint???
    01-30-13 01:57 PM
    I asked on the Sprint forum regarding the images and received this reply:

- ZMC That is a good question. So far we have only announced the Q10, those image were provided by BlackBerry and are just for illustrative purposes only for the BB10 OS and not for a specific device delivery. Sorry cannot make it any better.

- Mark

Social media Care

Full Forum topic here: Sprint Community: No Blackberry Z10 on Sprint???
    Argh! Such bull.
    01-30-13 01:58 PM
    At least everyone is complaining to them. That should make them get it.

This post is good, "well that just about puts another nail in the coffin as far as sprint is concerned, ive got 45 blackberries on my corporate plan and wanted to upgrade them all to Z10s, guess i need to start speaking with Verizon..."
    01-30-13 01:59 PM
    This comment from Social Care hopefully holds some merit on the Z10's future with Black and Yellow:
    "We have connected this all back to the right departments."
    01-30-13 02:46 PM
    They're not mentioning the Z10 for possibly two reason:
    1) They're not getting it.
    2) Verizon is getting it first, and there's no point drumming up buzz about it for Verizon to take advantage of it.
    01-30-13 02:54 PM
    Son of a ............ Ok I love sprint in price and unlimited data, but they delayed on windows phone 8 (my only other option) and now this? *sigh* I will be patiently waiting for sprint to announce this.

2) Verizon is getting it first, and there's no point drumming up buzz about it for Verizon to take advantage of it.
    Can't be two, t mobile said and shown they are getting the z10. I don't think there is any exclusives on model.
    01-30-13 03:05 PM
    That would be logical if it wasnt for one thing: T-Mobile and AT&T both also announced the Z10. AT&T also announced the Q10.
    All Verizon did is make a few of us Sprint customers look at them going "hmmmmm...."
    01-30-13 03:07 PM
    All I know is, If they do not offer the Z10, I will be going to Verizon.
    geoffsdad likes this.
    01-30-13 03:45 PM
    That would be logical if it wasnt for one thing: T-Mobile and AT&T both also announced the Z10. AT&T also announced the Q10.
    All Verizon did is make a few of us Sprint customers look at them going "hmmmmm...."
    I have Sprint, and if I have to jump ship it will be with AT&T. Verizon is the most expensive. At least with AT&T I can hopefully bundle something with my internet and tv to offset the cost. Sprint is affordable, that and being unlimited are their strong points.
    01-30-13 03:49 PM
    Ive already priced Verizon myself.
    Personally i dont trust AT&T. I have too many peoples of mine who get way too fed up with their coverage and service. And yes, Verizon IS expensive, but given that everyone i KNow who had big red is happy with the service, i see it as if they give you what you pay for, its money well spent.

And ill get the White Z10 too!
    01-30-13 04:01 PM
    I have had a terrible ATT experience, so I will pass with them.

T-Mobile, everyone tells me they are awful. Except my brother. He loves them.

So I guess this pretty much proves Sprint isn't getting it:
    Buy BlackBerry Z10 - Order BlackBerry Smartphones Online - US

I signed up for updates with Verizon! Sprint has until release day to get it otherwise they are cut.
    srmurray1 and rottonj like this.
    01-30-13 04:15 PM
    Thanks for the link Erin. That seems to clarify things. I am so frustrated right now..argh!
    01-30-13 04:46 PM
53 123