Hi

Since I have had the BB Z10 I have big problems answering calls because the swipe screen answering feature does not work properly and 9 /10 times I cannot answer my calls. When i swipe from page to page in the normal use of the phone the touch screen works ok but as soon as a call comes through and I have to swipe down to answer nothing happens and I cannot answer the call.
    I have this phone on a contract and cannot upgrade with Vodafone for another year so I need it to work properly. i contacted Vodafone and they told me to update the software - it was already updated and I cannot see how that would help. Then they said take it in to a Vodafone shop to see if they can help. I will do this but wanted to check if any other users have this problem and if so is there a solution to the problem.

Any advice /help appreciated.
    02-13-14 11:56 AM
    I've never seen or heard of this issue. You know what would be helpful? Take a little video of it with another device and then post it somewhere so we can see it
    02-13-14 11:59 AM
    Well, the newest OFFICIAL software (can be found in the Leak subforum http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/ ) if your carrier did not release it changes the swipe to a LEFT (answer) or right (to decline).
    02-13-14 03:58 PM