Am I the only person that has apps that won't load? For example the Kindle app will download but will not load. When I tap the icon the permission screen will come up but then the screen will go black and nothing happens. Then I restart and go thru it all again. I get the same results with the last pass app as well as antenna pod. I have tried deleting apps and reinstalling with no different results. I am using the Z10 on Verizon with the latest software.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:41 PM
    Am I the only person that has apps that won't load? For example the Kindle app will download but will not load. When I tap the icon the permission screen will come up but then the screen will go black and nothing happens. Then I restart and go thru it all again. I get the same results with the last pass app as well as antenna pod. I have tried deleting apps and reinstalling with no different results. I am using the Z10 on Verizon with the latest software.

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately Verizon is on a VERY old build of the BB10 OS. There are leaks available, as of yet Verizon has not released an official update yet. Hopefully soon.
    05-10-13 10:32 PM