Ok then. Bye.

Still here?

Bye.

I am still running 10.2, thanks to Verizon. But even with 10.3 I am still running Android apps because not allthe apps I use are offered in Blackberry world. If I wanted Android apps I'd buy an Android!! I've been a Blackberry user on and off for 5 years, but I think enough is enough.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    Carjackd and sbx9900 like this.
    04-15-15 06:42 PM
    Go ahead Lindsey! For average users iPhone 6 or any popular high-end Android device are better package now than any BlackBerry device. No workarounds, no guessing game if the apps going to work or not, better support and compatibility. They just work better and hundreds of millions users are happy. Can't go wrong with any name brand. Get 64GB iPhone 6, if you don't like Android. Don't go for iPhone 5S, small battery and screen size for 2015 standards. Good luck!
    Yep... yours for only $1,000 Cdn. That is a much more cost effective solution than loading the latest BlackBerry OS.

Had my z10 for year and a half with no issues. Great phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 07:23 PM
    I love my Z30. Sorry you feel like leaving. I had a Z10 once too. I thought over the change out of BB, but the more I looked the better the Z30 did. The updated OS it's even better. My Z30 does what I want and darned good at it. Plus I got it from BB for $225. on Sale. A hell of a great deal for a terrific smartphone. Again, apps? ehh, not enough of an issue for me to consider leaving Z30.
    For me personally, I feel the iPhone would be a downgrade.
    BTW, I have a ipad,ipod, and macbook pro so I am not a hater on them.
    04-15-15 07:29 PM
    We still have Z10 here since it came out it March two years ago. It still works perfectly although my wife has replaced it with the Z30 a month ago.
    04-15-15 11:16 PM
    Go ahead Lindsey! For average users iPhone 6 or any popular high-end Android device are better package now than any BlackBerry device. No workarounds, no guessing game if the apps going to work or not, better support and compatibility. They just work better and hundreds of millions users are happy. Can't go wrong with any name brand. Get 64GB iPhone 6, if you don't like Android. Don't go for iPhone 5S, small battery and screen size for 2015 standards. Good luck!
    There isn't a single piece of modern technology that " just works ". Every day you use it is another roll at the dice for something to happen and it happens all the time. Her issue has been happening for months but no help was sought after? How is that supposed to help her?

But at the end of the day it's her choice.
    I personally don't upgrade that often due to financial constraints and there is always ways to save money if that's the route she'd like to go.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 12:42 AM
    Every day you use it is another roll at the dice for something to happen and it happens all the time.
    You talk like a BlackBerry user...

Some devices offer much better overall package, software & hardware. This is the reason one device sells in 75 million copies in 3 months, some others can't reach even 1 million for the same period. It's not just about what is cool and what is not. I's about what works better. And customers are ready to pay premium price to get better package.
    04-16-15 04:16 PM
    You talk like a BlackBerry user...

Some devices offer much better overall package, software & hardware. This is the reason one device sells in 75 million copies in 3 months, some others can't reach even 1 million for the same period. It's not just about what is cool and what is not. I's about what works better. And customers are ready to pay premium price to get better package.
    The better product does not necessarily win out. Quality of the OS is only one component.

I think the other platforms are very good too - I own them, but that's not the whole story.

Tesla's electrical system was better in most ways than Edison's, but marketing, politics, influence, and perception played an even bigger role.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    FF22 and Dave Bourque like this.
    04-16-15 08:07 PM
    The better product does not necessarily win out.
    Agree in general. The problem is BlackBerry has one new product only (Passport, good quality hardware) that has good OS (but very unpopular, with uncertain future), is not a device for everyone (shape, size, keyboard) and suffers from dead ecosystem (BlackBerry World is mostly ports and abandonware) and compatibility issues (Android ecosystem, no native support from 3rd party hardware manufacturers). For the asking price there are many other better packages on the market.
    04-17-15 05:52 AM
    My battery over the pas few weeks has started to get ****ty. I almost wonder if carriers like Verizon put battery killing apps on the phone in a hidden manner so that people want to buy a new phone every 24 months. I'm doing nothing yet the phone is warmer than it should mean .... meaning that the CPU is doing something.
    04-17-15 09:53 AM
    Battery...
    04-17-15 09:59 AM
35 12