Hi everyone,

I'm sure there must be an easy way to do this, but I just can't find it.

I have contacts that switched devices and they have me in their contact list. So when they moved devices, they messaged me via WhatsApp, but because I didn't have their new phone number, their contact name is showing as just a phone number. I would have assumed that there is a way for me to add this new number into my contact list, but I just can't find it. Can someone help me out? I must be missing it as I don't think it would have been designed such that I need to open my contacts and manually enter in a new phone number (as opposed to at least copying and pasting). I've tried pressing the "picture icon" in the conversation, or holding down where the phone number is showing (hoping that it will allow me to copy it). I've also gone into the menu and the settings, but don't see an option to add to contacts.

Can someone let me know?
    Thanks
    10-15-13 02:31 PM
    In wats app it shows two choices;add n block just below the panel where the no. Is displayed( from which u have received the message) and above all the messages.. just choose add n it will show options to either add the no.to an existing contact or create new.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 02:40 PM