I loaded the 10.2.0.1047 leak today (freakin' SWEET!), but noticed a few things not working and wanted to know if there was a fix (yes... I know it is LEAK), anyone else was having the same problem or found a fix? I am on Verizon Network, so I used the appropriate auto loader.

Here is what is not working:

1. WiFi does not automatically turn on upon device reboot
    2. Mobile Hotspot not working
    3. BlackBerry Protect does not auto start upon device reboot
    cwalt2166 likes this.
    08-05-13 05:48 PM
    I loaded the 10.2.0.1047 leak today (freakin' SWEET!), but noticed a few things not working and wanted to know if there was a fix (yes... I know it is LEAK), anyone else was having the same problem or found a fix? I am on Verizon Network, so I used the appropriate auto loader.

I will begin by reminding you that this is a pre-release OS. Of course it contains bugs
    1. It's not too complicated to turn it on, no? When it does, people complain. When it doesn't, people complain... LOL
    2. This is being looked into. It seems that specific radio files may be the cause of this. Some people/carriers have it working, while others don't. This is especially prevalent in VZW users who used the -2/3 autoloader (different radio file). Try reloading with the -4 radio file and report back if you are feeling adventurous
    3. This I will look into and see if it is the same for me.
    08-05-13 06:07 PM
    @masterscarhead1 -- I am running the -4 radio file.
    08-05-13 06:12 PM
    @masterscarhead1 -- I am running the -4 radio file.
    Yah. Like I said, I know people are already looking into this problem. You aren't the only one. At the moment, I know of no solutions. I'm sure if someone finds a fix, it will be posted. The VZW users have been reporting this a lot, but other carrier users have said it has been fine. So, it may be a carrier specific issue. Also, from what I've heard, a newer build has fixes for mobile hotspot, so I assume BB is aware of this issue
    Sorry I can't help you more.
    08-05-13 06:16 PM
    I'm running the verizon version too and I haven't had that problem on my Z10, after I loaded the leak I performed a security wipe, my only gripe is that the battery doesnt last very long although every day gets a little better.
    08-05-13 06:19 PM
    I'm running the verizon version too and I haven't had that problem on my Z10, after I loaded the leak I performed a security wipe, my only gripe is that the battery doesnt last very long although every day gets a little better.
    Yah the battery life gets a bit better
    This VVM issue has everyone baffled. It works for some, but not others......
    08-05-13 06:20 PM
    Yah the battery life gets a bit better
    This VVM issue has everyone baffled. It works for some, but not others......
    Agreed. Battery does improve, though today (full day 3), still not as good as stock release for VZW. I know, it's a leak, so battery will be just fine for me as is. No going back to 10.1.
    08-05-13 06:52 PM

All three are known problems. Evidently, internal versions newer than 1047 have addressed these.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 06:55 PM

I deleted my wifi setup off my phone and set it up new. Now reboots don't turn my wifi off. Also, my BB Protect always stays on and has since I loaded 10.2.0.1047. I don't use hotspot, so can't comment. On VZW stl-4.
    enzo_mmx likes this.
    08-05-13 06:55 PM
    Downloaded fine till it was time to restore from Link and now it says my BB ID dont match the ID on the back up. Any ideas??
    08-05-13 07:08 PM
    Only having problem with the hotspot

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 07:21 PM
    I deleted my wifi setup off my phone and set it up new. Now reboots don't turn my wifi off. Also, my BB Protect always stays on and has since I loaded 10.2.0.1047. I don't use hotspot, so can't comment. On VZW stl-4.
    Well, deleting my wifi profiles and reading then fixed that problem. Thanks! How the other issues....

Pasted with my BlackBerry!
    08-05-13 09:53 PM

I'm see no HDR Camera either and the protect same issue.

Zed 10 - 10.2.0.1047. In your face VZW
    08-06-13 01:40 PM
    I'm see no HDR Camera either and the protect same issue.

Zed 10 - 10.2.0.1047. In your face VZW
    Cool - thank for the feedback; I checked my camera and under "shooting mode" i see HDR
    08-06-13 01:56 PM
    Well, deleting my wifi profiles and reading then fixed that problem. Thanks! How the other issues....

Pasted with my BlackBerry!
    I just tried this too and that fixed it. Thanks Bonsaibo.
    08-06-13 02:37 PM
    Thanks for this post...i always thinks it's just me. I'm on Verizon and hot spot does not work.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 08:34 PM
    My only problem is no sound for calendar notifications, but everything else works as far as I know.
    08-07-13 08:37 PM
    I'm also having a problem with calendar notifications. Issue is intermittent. Even the same entry with multiple occurrences, notification will sound/display for some and not for others.

Very annoying.
    08-08-13 04:26 AM
    bluethoot disable (since 10.1.273) wifi..connect just for 5 minutes after that drop.....(freeze..if I open web.). hotspot not working... stl 100-1 os 10.2.0. 478

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 04:45 AM
    What is the point of those leaks if it creates so much problems.

Posted by Zmain
    08-08-13 04:56 AM
    What is the point of those leaks if it creates so much problems.

Posted by Zmain
    Well I haven't seen a single version of the OS (official or leaked) that doesn't have its flaws. So either way you gain some and lose some. It's a matter of what you want to gain and don't care if you lose. Example...I gained all the additions of this leaked OS but I lost the ability for mobile hot spot which I never use. Seems like a good trade to me.

Z10 & CB10....Now we're cooking with peanut oil.
    08-08-13 05:03 AM
    I found when I turned on hot spot for the first time(tmobile), it says my country doesn't support mobile hotspot... I just simply turned it back on and it works now.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 06:10 AM
    My only problem is that I can't get the Facebook app to work! Somebody help me please!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 07:37 AM

Mobile hot spot works fine for me

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 07:44 AM
    Well I haven't seen a single version of the OS (official or leaked) that doesn't have its flaws. So either way you gain some and lose some. It's a matter of what you want to gain and don't care if you lose. Example...I gained all the additions of this leaked OS but I lost the ability for mobile hot spot which I never use. Seems like a good trade to me.

Z10 & CB10....Now we're cooking with peanut oil.
    Hotspot is a must have for me, I'm not willing to lose that feature..........l'll just keep holding on till its official.

Posted by Zmain
    08-08-13 08:24 AM
45 12