Loving my new Z10 but having a annoying problem with the blackberry music gateway in my car. With my previous bold 9900 it was fine. It just worked without issue but now with the Z10 I'm finding I'm having to reconnect every time I switch my car ignition off and on again. For example stopping off at a fuel station. I'm having to go into settings/ bluetooth. Music gateway is still listed as a device but the text has gone back to black meaning not connected. So I have to tap on music gateway on screen to make the text turn back to green meaning reconnected. I never had to do this with my 9900. Any ideas fellow crackberry followers?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 05:54 PM
    Have you tried to reset the gateway? Hold down the button on it for several seconds to clear then reconnect again. Other than that, are you leaving your phone in the car or are you taking it with you out of bluetooth range? I don't have a Z10 so can't say I have tested the gateway but I do have the gateway and the only issue I have had with it is going over the 6 device connection limit. Too many devices in memory can create issues with connecting. I just clear it off every once in a while and then re-connect. If your 9900 is the only device you have connected this may not help. The only other thing I could think of is other phones in the wild with bluetooth on, you go out of range, another phone tries to connect to it and confuses the gateway. Anyways, hope you can get your issue straightened out.
    02-11-13 07:14 PM
    Problem solved! Yep resetting the Gateway sorted it out. Now working perfectly. Thanks so much for your help. Isn't Crackberry great Still loving my Z10. Ok its not the perfect mobile phone but please tell me what is. Truth is nothing is perfect so there will always be things we don't like about a new product. Sometimes I think people expect too much. But I have faith the Z10 will, like a fine wine, improve over time with OS updates and new apps being added all the time. Keep the faith
    02-12-13 06:40 AM