Lately, like only the past week or so, I've been very occasionally having touchscreen issues on my Z10, but they are not hardware cause a restart always fixes it. Two symptoms I've seen: 1) phone becomes unresponsive to features on lock screen even though I always keep that option set, and it isn't changed. Sometimes if I wait swvwral.minutws it suddenly wakes up, sometimes I have to restart it. Seems like it's busy doing something internally...?
    2) very occasionally the keyboard fails to connect to the app... for example I touch on a text input field. the keyboard comes up but no cursor and typing goes nowhere. Only fix is to exit the app and restart the app. This has happened to me in multiple apps, including app login passwords (data vault comes to mind). But even in sms texting!

Anyone else seen anything like this? It's rare, like maybe on else a day (and I use the phone heavily) but very annoying.

I've been on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1791 for a couple of months now, so not a recent change.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 05:04 PM
    Have you installed any new apps lately? Maybe apks?
    I'm thinking maybe a reload of the OS might help.
    12-11-13 05:29 PM