I have had my Z10 for more than a month and it has been a smooth sail and a remarkable experience. EXCEPT for setting up my email account from work.

I have installed + deleted + re-installed the account at least 20 times... everything goes through fine but after a few hours the Mailbox disappears, and I only have my "Sent" folder! All of a sudden I can see outgoing mail but no incoming mail.

Our IT department has checked and reconfigured my security access to our enterprise network, sent me a detailed instruction on how to connect to our secure server. Every time, after an hour or so the incoming mail folder disappears. I can compose and send out email OK.

This has been my only frustrating experience and I won't give up until find the glitch.

My IT department is giving up and encouraged me to post it on this forum. Can anyone suggest a solution?

BlackBerry-s-are-forever
    05-08-13 06:44 PM
    Common you guys!
    I am at the end of my rope and need help. I have survived so far using my iPad. Why can't I get the Z10 to do the job?

BlackBerry-s-are-forever
    05-08-13 07:09 PM
    This would probably be best asked in the enterprise section of the forums as there may be more enterprise experienced users in there

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:26 PM
    Is your It dept using BES10 or are you trying to connect directly with ActiveSync?

You would probably get more responses if you posted this in the BES10 forum under Enterprise http://forums.crackberry.com/bes-10-f321/
    05-08-13 07:30 PM
    What ActiveSync settings are you using? You he might have to adjust username to domain\username

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:33 PM
    Thanks for pointing me to the right forum.
    The IT Dept. Uses Microsoft Exchange active sync (Datasync) using SSL. I am not too familiar with this area. The folders in my mail account keep disappearing and reappearing.
    I will post on the enterprise forum and see if someone can pinpoint the problem.

Many thanks!

BlackBerry-s-are-forever
    05-08-13 08:25 PM
    What ActiveSync settings are you using? You he might have to adjust username to domain\username

Posted via CB10
    They have told me to leave domain name blank and leave SSL on.

BlackBerry-s-are-forever
    05-08-13 08:29 PM