- CrackBerry User
- 15 Posts
Problem with the native weather app on z10... anyone else??
I am not able to successfully launch the native weather app on my new z10. I've had it for 2 days now... still doesn't work. Once I open it up, it asks me for my home city. I type in my city and select it.. it then loads indefinitely and doesn't do anything else. Anyone else have this problem? I tried deleting it, but it won't let me. I can't uninstall it in MyWorld because it isn't on the list. Please help!..
I sent accuweather.com support to see if they have any idea, because they appear to be the developers of the native weather app. I'll update if I get a response
On a side note the accuweather.com weather app found in appworld is awesome. Looks good in the active frames
- CrackBerry Genius
02-08-2013, 02:34 AM #2
- 1,704 Posts
i am having the same problem, my phone gets warm and hot most of the time and could this weather thats eating out the battery? it works fine but i want to have some sort of control over it..battery is not good as of now, 6-8 hours.
can't uninstall it.
- By rbirse in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:36 AM
- By gatecrasher0 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 21Last Post: 11-24-2010, 04:45 AM
- By Dante44bx in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:41 PM
- By TaZ52083 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:31 PM
- By aramb in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2008, 12:32 AM