I got my Z10 on Friday and, as was always going to be the case, the first thing I did was go to install Angry Birds Star Wars. So, anyway, went to install it, the file downloaded absolutely fine and the installation process started...and it's hung on "Installing" since.

I have been able to download other apps without any problems but Angry Birds Star Wars just hangs there in the Downloads option, having installed 0% according to the bar. The pause button doesn't do anything and I can't highlight it or anything to be able to delete it. It's stuck in a limbo where I can't actually uninstall it to try installing it again.

I also tried going through the webstore to uninstall it but everytime I go to uninstall it there, I get chucked out with an 'internal server error'.

I can certainly live without Angry Birds Star Wars but one thing I want to rule out about the Z10's battery life is the possibility that with the device seemingly constantly trying to install this, it's running down the battery.

Anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of Angry Birds and try this again? Anyone else had a problem with an app or game hanging on the installation?
    02-03-13 08:16 AM
    you tried reboot?

sent from pb
    02-03-13 10:44 AM
    I've had the exact same problem.

I had the exact same thing happen to me, tried a hard and soft reboot, no luck.

Any solutions?
    02-09-13 10:09 AM
    Contact the developer and tell them there is an issue with the game installing, hope the dev has a Z10 to test it on afterwards.
    02-09-13 10:13 AM
    Maybe a security wipe might work? Make sure you have the power cable plugged in if you give it a go though.
    02-09-13 10:18 AM
    Has anyone figured this out???? I'm going through the same damn thing with angry birds being just stuck on down loads.. someone should have an answer to this problem
    03-11-13 08:39 PM
    In the end, I just wiped the phone. A little extreme, perhaps, but was the only thing I could see that worked. Alas, alas.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 12:58 AM
    That's ridiculous. No excuse for needing to do all these reboots and wipes. What a joke. I have a Z10 and haven't had an issue yet but my god! I feel bad for some people and their issues with the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 02:20 AM
    Installed just fine for me with no issue.
    04-07-13 07:43 AM