My phone cannot charge itself OEM charger from RIM white one , z 10 stl 100-1 , 10.3.1 1779.

I cannot use my phone ether charge it when is turned off because off no battery life on it at all , i am observing a continuous try to turn on even when no battery at all..... This is so stupid so continuous innitializing of OS and after the home screen i am observing a blank screen again no batterry at all then again it tryies to charge for a second and turn on itself with no battery and again the same the sell phone is off . Result no baterry at all but continuous try of being on with no result and no charge .... the thing is i have not time to sit by my phone all day observing whats going on and when it is off or when its not charging to remove the baterry again and put it in and again plug it and observe whats goin on ...
    it is so stupid to sit by my phone and observing how it cannot turn on itself but the try to be on with result no charging becase it cannot charge when its off . it have to be swiched on to charge otherwise it is imposible to charge even for like 15 minutes the think is if it could charge like 10 minutes when its swiched off it would be much easier to swich on with some battery on it.
    second why I cannot charge the Blackberry Z10 overnight when switched off??????? Why it have be switched on????????all the time???????
    07-29-15 10:06 AM
    Leave it "off" while you charge it. It may take a couple of hours to charge enough for the device to finish booting. The device does not have to be "on" to charge.
    07-29-15 10:21 AM