hi guys i finally got back into my z10 buy reloading the firmware but i ant use blackberry world because when i got the phone from my uncle he tryed to transfer the phone to my name but spelled my email wrong so now i cant use blackberry world etc any way we can fix this i can call people text people but thats it
    06-22-16 04:46 PM
    Who ever set up the BBID will have to log in to https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/ with it to remove it from the device, then you would be able to create a BBID and add the device to that.
    06-22-16 05:00 PM
    he cant log into the phone now even with his email thats the problem we are having like a ***** he went to settings and tryed tranfering it over to me like that but spelt my email wrong now i cant get into the phone he cant ether now he is telling me that his blackberry has my name and email address in his setting whern i never touched his z30
    06-22-16 10:50 PM