Had my z10 for a few days now and love it but have come across a problem with the bedside mode which you swipe down from the lock screen. When I turn it off it seems to still keep disabled the notifications, I have checked the profile is on normal with ring volume on etc but only seem to be able to correct it with a reboot, anyone else come across this?
    02-05-13 06:55 AM
    Ya, last night, CrackBerry Kevin was ranting about this and other things wrong with Bedside mode. It sucks... Bedside mode is one great feature on BBOS, but BB10 crapped the bed with this!!
    02-05-13 07:02 AM
    Hopefully Bedside mode will be fixed in a future update. It doesn't function as it should at all at the moment.
    02-05-13 07:10 AM
    Had my z10 for a few days now and love it but have come across a problem with the bedside mode which you swipe down from the lock screen. When I turn it off it seems to still keep disabled the notifications, I have checked the profile is on normal with ring volume on etc but only seem to be able to correct it with a reboot, anyone else come across this?
    I don't seem to have this problem.
    02-05-13 07:13 AM
    encountered this problem myself and assumed it was just me.. rebooted phone and everything came back up. when i read this post then i remembered last night i had put phone into bedside mode and dragged "shutter" down.. never again until its fixed
    02-05-13 08:05 AM
    Thanks for the replies, glad it's not just me!
    02-05-13 08:09 AM
    Fix that by March BlackBerry! Keep finding the bugs boys and report them to BlackBerry so the US gets a better device!
    02-05-13 09:30 AM
    lol not just the US but we all get a device nobody including appleheads can associated bugs with! by the way even with the bugs it currently has Z10 & BB!) TO BEAUTIFUL!! LURRRRVE IT!
    02-05-13 09:40 AM
    I've got the same problem. Can't seem to find a solution other than reboot. One thing I noticed as a way to know when you're having the issue (in my case, I didn't realize it for quite a while, and when I looked at the phone, I missed calls, emails, etc...not good!) If you swipe down & bring up the settings menu, and touch the notification icon, it will change to "silent" and show the appropriate icon at the top, but if you're stuck in bedside mode, it will still turn blue, but the profile won't change & say "silent" and the icon wont appear up top.

Not really helpful other than to know when you need to reboot. In my case, I don't recall actually turning on bedside mode, and in fact, after a fresh reboot, I can turn bedside mode on & off and then sound profiles behave as they should....it's only after a bunch of activity (still trying to find the actual trigger of the problem), that it actually gets stuck in bedside mode.
    02-08-13 09:07 AM
    Update : I think I'm onto a pattern with the problem. I previously changed most of my alerts to various mp3 bits (typically just good old BlackBerry tones) and was having to restart the device several times a day to get my sounds back....yesterday I changed them all back to stock bb10 tones and it's been running like a champ for much longer than it has these past couple days.

I'm not sure if it is the mp3 clips or not, but I'll keep monitoring it. Anyone else experiencing the problem use different alert tones....or put another way, anyone have this issue while using all stock tones?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 10:31 AM
    So much for that theory....it took a little longer, but still happening...

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 02:59 PM