Hello Crackberry and People in The forum, Lately I am undergoing a problem with my blackerry Z10 STL100-1

So I live in Suriname, My provider name is TELESUR, so when the z10 first relaesed couple of months ago, i bought it online,
    an Fully unlocked one, no Network Brand, But All the providers in Suriname was not able to provide Blackberry service for the z10 yet, they are still working on it, But when i was connected to A WIFI, I could use all the options e.g. BBM, Whatsapp, Email, Browser, with a simcard, and only when i was on wifi i could do this, and the BB Small icon would come in the right corner,

But 2 days ago The problem started

Now when I have my simcard in, and connected to the wifi BBM does Not work anymore, all the messages get a Red Clock meaning will send it later, and also the BB Small Logo Disapears in de Right upper corner

Now When I remove my simcard and start the device and cnnect to wifi, all the services start again alle the bbm messages deliver, and also the Small BB Logo icon returns in the Right Upper corner, This is WITHOUT sim

so My question is what can the problem be? I thought BBM was finally Totally free like Whatsapp with wifi you could d evrything, OWHYES and i checked with other Z10 users in my country they dnt have the problem theirs working just like how my wrked in the first place but only do they have STL 100-2 an STL 100-3,

AND i cannot go to my provider for inf or help because they wont have an answer, they are too slow with technology here and troubleshooting, they only say they will soon Launch the service.

Hope i get some help or things i culd try, thanks
    05-21-13 01:36 PM
    Hello Crackberry and People in The forum, Lately I am undergoing a problem with my blackerry Z10 STL100-1

So I live in Suriname, My provider name is TELESUR, so when the z10 first relaesed couple of months ago, i bought it online,
    an Fully unlocked one, no Network Brand, But All the providers in Suriname was not able to provide Blackberry service for the z10 yet, they are still working on it, But when i was connected to A WIFI, I could use all the options e.g. BBM, Whatsapp, Email, Browser, with a simcard, and only when i was on wifi i could do this, and the BB Small icon would come in the right corner,

But 2 days ago The problem started

Now when I have my simcard in, and connected to the wifi BBM does Not work anymore, all the messages get a Red Clock meaning will send it later, and also the BB Small Logo Disapears in de Right upper corner

Now When I remove my simcard and start the device and cnnect to wifi, all the services start again alle the bbm messages deliver, and also the Small BB Logo icon returns in the Right Upper corner, This is WITHOUT sim

so My question is what can the problem be? I thought BBM was finally Totally free like Whatsapp with wifi you could d evrything, OWHYES and i checked with other Z10 users in my country they dnt have the problem theirs working just like how my wrked in the first place but only do they have STL 100-2 an STL 100-3,

AND i cannot go to my provider for inf or help because they wont have an answer, they are too slow with technology here and troubleshooting, they only say they will soon Launch the service.

Hope i get some help or things i culd try, thanks
    Fairly simple, when you installed your SIM, your provider network took precedent, and since the carrier doesn't support BB10, yet, there was no way for it to talk to the services you need, because the server isn't set up for it. Did you try to leave your SIM in, disable the mobile network, and try it on WiFi? Give that a shot and see if it prevents you from having to remove the SIM.
    06-01-13 10:18 PM