Problem after BB link update
Last night I updated Blackberry Link and as soon as I did, it told me I had a new firmware update for the z10 - 10.0.9.44.
I updated the firmware and somewhere a long the way and error has occurred. Now the orange light is continually blinking and the phone won't turn on at all!!! I've googled 10.0.9.44 and seen that it was a dev alpha release?? Why on earth was it pushed onto my device? I'm afraid the device is bricked any help would be appreciated
- CrackBerry Genius
02-20-2013, 07:39 PM #5
- 2,558 Posts
BB Link tells me i have a firmware update, but its the one i already have installed..... the phone update checking tells me i have the latest firmware.... WTF blackberry get your arse in gear and get it in fast.New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By redhalo79 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2012, 06:19 PM
- By fulltimemomkl in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:20 PM
- By miketwan in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:48 PM
- By rj160202 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:57 PM
- By intoflatlines in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2009, 10:49 PM