Hi all,

I noticed a thread in the Playbook forum, but thought I'd ask here since I am pairing my z10 with Print to Go.

The issue is that when I select Print to Go as my printing option, I put in my BBID and password, and it just sits there unresponsive. I keep clicking "Sign in" and nothing happens. Interestingly, I can click "forgot password" and a browser will open to reset my password; don't need that.

I tried a couple of suggestions, uninstall and reinstall, as well as turning off anti-virus scanning. Nothing worked. It just sits there.

Suggestions?
    04-05-13 12:46 PM
    I assume you have rebooted both devices. And deleted the bluetooth profile and re paired it?
    04-11-13 10:03 AM
    Yes. I did.

Still nothing. When I print from my computer and select print to go, all sets up well. It's just the sign in button (on the bbid sign in) is essentially a nonexistent link.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 12:10 PM
    I hate to bump this, but I am not having any resolve... I have installed Print to Go on Windows 7, and it is not working. I have managed to get it working on Windows 8 without a problem.

Following Getting Started from Print to Go
    Print to your device
    1. On your computer, print an item and choose Print To Go as the printer.
    2. Enter your BlackBerry ID and password.
    3. Click Sign In. I am stuck here
    4. Enter your pairing password, device PIN and, if applicable, your device name.
    5. Click Next.
    6. To print to multiple devices that are associated with your BlackBerry ID, click Add Another Device.
    7. Click Done.
    8. To save the settings you entered, click Remember Me.
    9. Click Print.
    10. After you finish: When printing is complete, open Print To Go on your BlackBerry device.

Print to Go Unresponsive Sign-in-untitled.png

I click sign in, and nothing happens. The mouse changes from a pointer to a finger, but I can click a dozen times and nothing budges. Meanwhile, if I click Forgot Password, my browser window will open up and take me to the right page.

I have removed the device, restarted, reinstalled, turned off firewall, turned off anti-virus (McAfee) etc..
    04-25-13 12:43 PM
    im facing same problem and i cant solve it .... any news about that ??

I hate to bump this, but I am not having any resolve... I have installed Print to Go on Windows 7, and it is not working. I have managed to get it working on Windows 8 without a problem.

Following Getting Started from Print to Go
    Print to your device
    1. On your computer, print an item and choose Print To Go as the printer.
    2. Enter your BlackBerry ID and password.
    3. Click Sign In. I am stuck here
    4. Enter your pairing password, device PIN and, if applicable, your device name.
    5. Click Next.
    6. To print to multiple devices that are associated with your BlackBerry ID, click Add Another Device.
    7. Click Done.
    8. To save the settings you entered, click Remember Me.
    9. Click Print.
    10. After you finish: When printing is complete, open Print To Go on your BlackBerry device.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	139 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	154988

I click sign in, and nothing happens. The mouse changes from a pointer to a finger, but I can click a dozen times and nothing budges. Meanwhile, if I click Forgot Password, my browser window will open up and take me to the right page.

I have removed the device, restarted, reinstalled, turned off firewall, turned off anti-virus (McAfee) etc..
    06-04-13 06:30 AM
    I didn't get any resolution.

Works fine on one computer, not on the other. Odd.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 05:30 PM
    I too am stuck here. It's been a month since the last posts. Any resolution???
    07-16-13 06:43 PM
    No, I didn't find anything specific to fix the problem.

However, it somehow managed to fix itself. Possibly a Windows update, I am not sure. It was a relief getting the printing option back.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 10:28 PM