Does the Z10 offer presentation mode like the PlayBook does? I cannot seem to find the option unless I'm looking at the wrong spot. IMO presentation mode was a great feature.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 01:12 PM
    Anybody?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 09:26 AM
    There's a retail display mode, I don't know if it's the same.

Posted via CB10. -PlayBook & Z10-
    06-27-13 09:55 AM
    I think what you ate looking for is when in a power point and with that you have to be connected through an hdmi cable. One you are in the slide show mode there is a button on the bottom that shows a pedestal for presenter mode.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 01:20 PM
    Does anyone else not miss this feature? It would be great on a bb10 device

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:58 PM
    We got it in 10.1. I couldn't live without it! Pair your PB & device (I can only speak about the Z10, and first time took a couple tries) . Open your PowerPoint presentation, then Bridge on your device. Click on Remote Control at the bottom.
    You now can switch between the mouse pad & Presenter. If that is possible, it works even better than with BB7. Just make sure you turn off notifications so you aren't interrupted. You will love it. I am on Verizon Official.

Posted via CB10 with *Z* BEST!
    11-12-13 07:21 PM
    We got it in 10.1. I couldn't live without it! Pair your PB & device (I can only speak about the Z10, and first time took a couple tries) . Open your PowerPoint presentation, then Bridge on your device. Click on Remote Control at the bottom.
    You now can switch between the mouse pad & Presenter. If that is possible, it works even better than with BB7. Just make sure you turn off notifications so you aren't interrupted. You will love it. I am on Verizon Official.

Posted via CB10 with *Z* BEST!

i didnt mean that presenter mode. What I meant was on the BB Playbook while watching movies via hdmi, on the top right corner of the screen there is a icon to press so the movie still plays on the tv and the tablet could be used for other activities. I really miss that and think it should be brought back. I use dlna and miracast but they receive to many errors while streaming.
    01-03-14 01:42 PM
    Does anyone else not miss this feature? It would be great on a bb10 device

Posted via CB10
    I TOTALLY DO! I don't know about you guys but I actually do use the HDMI out on my device on a fairly consistent basis. I'd definitely like having the ability to display something then do anything else on the device the same way the PlayBook offers this functionality.
    dypkny likes this.
    01-03-14 09:56 PM
    I TOTALLY DO! I don't know about you guys but I actually do use the HDMI out on my device on a fairly consistent basis. I'd definitely like having the ability to display something then do anything else on the device the same way the PlayBook offers this functionality.
    I'm sure we can't be the only two missing this feature!!!

Posted via CB10
    goku_vegeta likes this.
    01-11-14 05:06 PM
    I'm sure we can't be the only two missing this feature!!!

Posted via CB10
    I hope they put more features like this into BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:08 PM
    FINALLY!! I found out how to use this feature on a bb10 device. All I had to do was use the "playon" feature while connected via HDMI and I can watch movies on the TV while still do other task at the same time.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    02-01-14 11:14 AM