I'm just wondering if anyone has found a premium quality in ear headset that works well with the Z10 yet?
    just before Christmas, I bought a set of Sennheiser CX300's as I needed a headset in a hurry, and my expensive Bose ones had just broken. They worked ok with my 9800, but with the Z10 there is far too much background noise from my end coming through the mic onto the call. I presume that its due to them not working well with the noise filter of the Z10. They say that their designed for use with the iPhone, and I'm guessing that this might be the problem.
    I use a set of Klipsch X10i's for the gym where I don't need to talk with anyone, but need good base response and to cut out the background clamour. Unfortunately they do not produce one with a mic.
    As I spend a great deal of time on conference calls as I travel around a good quality headset is a must, but I do not want to shell out over �100 on something that I have to hold my hand around the mic to minimise the noise. Any help appreciated.
    03-12-13 06:52 AM