Alright so I am in a pretty crappy situation with my Z10, I bought it in August it's the STL100-3.

So randomly 2 weeks ago my phone started to want to turn off, it would pop up counting down 3-2-1 and I'd always have to hit cancel it would only happen once in a while than it started to get worse and worse. So finally it got to the point where it happens every minute, I wasn't able to actually start the phone anymore so I used a autoloader installed a fresh new OS thinking maybe it was the OS, after even getting to the setup of the fresh OS it would prompt up every 30-40 seconds saying exit setup and shut phone off or something and I'd hit cancel, got the OS up and running after about 30-40 seconds prompts up again saying it's going to shut down, hit cancel again. Battery seemed fine, 99%, didn't say the battery was low or anything.

Now the thing is the phone keeps starting up and turning off even if not pulled in.

So I security wiped the phone exact same thing, so I read maybe it's the battery since I did tend to hit 0% and re-charge it so I did the trick of charging it for 20 minutes than pull out the battery while still pulled in for a minute than sticked it back in, kept trying to boot up the OS always throughout charging it but it did charge all the way and kept turning on and off the OS so that didn't solve the problem.

So I never really dropped the phone hard or anything but I am starting to think it is my power button doing this? Is it possibly broken? I've tried pulling it out a bit to see if that would solve the problem still keeps turning on and off.
    11-20-14 05:08 PM
    got a case on it ?? maybe ou can open the phone up yourself and give it a good cleaning
    11-20-14 05:27 PM
    It sounds like hardware. If you only got it in August, you still have a warranty?

I guess you could press the Power on button repeatedly if it is stuck. Press, release, and repeat over and over.

Good luck
    11-21-14 11:05 AM