This feature is not added on facebook app yet.

Post a photo comment on Facebook from your BlackBerry Z10 browser. You simply need to visit m.facebook.com using yourbrowser in desktop mode.

When you tap on Comment below a status update, you'll see a list of the current comments (if there are any), and you'll also see the normal text field at the bottom for your comment, but now to the left of the text field you'll see a new camera icon. Tapping on the camera icon will let you add a photo as a comment. Have fun

Posted via CB10. -PlayBook & Z10-
    06-26-13 08:05 AM
    This feature is not added on facebook app yet.

Post a photo comment on Facebook from your BlackBerry Z10 browser. You simply need to visit m.facebook.com using yourbrowser in desktop mode.

When you tap on Comment below a status update, you'll see a list of the current comments (if there are any), and you'll also see the normal text field at the bottom for your comment, but now to the left of the text field you'll see a new camera icon. Tapping on the camera icon will let you add a photo as a comment. Have fun

in the app. click on the photo, then swipe up from the bottom. viola, comments to the photo
    06-26-13 08:20 AM
    I'm not talking about comments to the photo, i'm talking about commenting with a photo
    At the bottom there's a camera icon.
    Post a photo comment on facebook.-finaloutput.png

06-26-13 09:00 AM
    Great thing to point out Maybe blackberry and Facebook are in the process of adding the feature for next release.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 03:02 AM
    wow, it still doesn't allow photo comments. that's about the only thing I miss in my switch from android to bb. also, there is no way to save those photo comments others make other than a screenshot. oh you can load the facebook android app and that does work, still can't download a photo comment
    09-28-14 05:57 PM
    We can't see those photo comments either

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 05:54 AM