It seems like once you delete an email on the z10 its gone! There has to be a way to delete from phone only and NOT JUST phone and mailbox (server)?! I had my 9810 for three years and just "upgraded" last night... think of the amount of email clogging up my Hub after that amount of time if I can't delete the emails off of my phone but are too important to delete off of the server!!! Please help and sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 03:42 PM
    it is coming. But right now, just like android and iOS it is a true sync, meaning what you do on your phone happens on the server. If you can't wait for the release. Load the 10.2.1 leak and you can have the option to delete off the phone.
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    12-16-13 03:46 PM
    It gives you the option in 10.2.1
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    12-16-13 03:48 PM
    I'm glad to hear 10.2 supports that. I'm getting that leak tonight. So happy to get candy crush on my phone finally AND be able to delete emails off of just my phone!!! 10.2 gets better sounding every second.

I read a while back (was waiting for the z30 to release in the US) that we can take screen shots on bb10. Is this true if so how? Sorry I'm about to get off work in six minutes and too lazy to troll all the forums right now. Thanks again for the help!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 03:54 PM
    I'm glad to hear 10.2 supports that. I'm getting that leak tonight. So happy to get candy crush on my phone finally AND be able to delete emails off of just my phone!!! 10.2 gets better sounding every second.

I read a while back (was waiting for the z30 to release in the US) that we can take screen shots on bb10. Is this true if so how? Sorry I'm about to get off work in six minutes and too lazy to troll all the forums right now. Thanks again for the help!

Posted via CB10
    Volume up down pressed at the same time.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    12-16-13 03:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    press both of the volume button. up and down at the same time
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    12-16-13 03:58 PM
    Did anyone say volume up and down at same time yet??
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    12-16-13 04:09 PM
    Thanks guys! That's what I thought I read a few months ago. Then I thought I just read somewhere that doing vol up and down at same time did a soft reset. Tried it out and it took a screen shot. Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 04:15 PM
    I have the opposite problem. That I want to get the email removed from the server. As I delete it from the z10. But whenever I delete it from the phone. I have to go back to the Web mail and redelete.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 04:21 PM
    Thanks guys! That's what I thought I read a few months ago. Then I thought I just read somewhere that doing vol up and down at same time did a soft reset. Tried it out and it took a screen shot. Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    Holding volume up and down for several seconds will do a hard reset. Top button is considered soft.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    12-16-13 04:36 PM
    Is it possible to delete emails from phone only?!-img_00000154.pnghi

10.2.1.1055 leak gives you this option

Posted via Ultracool Z10 on 10.2.1.1055 leak. Iphone... save files on your iphone browser, lol
    12-16-13 06:26 PM
    Unless I have missed it, you can only Delete One Message at a time from the Hub (and leave on server). When I tried selecting multiple messages, I did not get a choice of "delete/hub" or "delete hub-and-server."
    12-16-13 06:38 PM
    I have the opposite problem. That I want to get the email removed from the server. As I delete it from the z10. But whenever I delete it from the phone. I have to go back to the Web mail and redelete.

Posted via CB10
    from my experience, they don't delete right away. i say give it at least 12hrs or something like that. i'm just glad i don't have to log in to every account on my computer anymore
    alix901 likes this.
    12-16-13 06:46 PM
    OP,
    No one has yet mentioned an alternative to your overflowing Hub issue. You can also file messages into sub folders under your email account, so they don't show in the Hub. You can choose to have all or select folders to have synced to your device. I'm not saying it's better than "delete on device" just a different way of dealing with the situation.
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    12-16-13 07:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    What email type are you referring to? Gmail/imap by chance? if so, I can dig up the link to the setup that will fix solve your issue. If not Gmail, what type?
    alix901 likes this.
    12-16-13 07:11 PM
    It seems like once you delete an email on the z10 its gone! There has to be a way to delete from phone only and NOT JUST phone and mailbox (server)?! I had my 9810 for three years and just "upgraded" last night... think of the amount of email clogging up my Hub after that amount of time if I can't delete the emails off of my phone but are too important to delete off of the server!!! Please help and sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

Posted via CB10
    Filing will remove from hub in the meantime

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    12-16-13 07:48 PM
    What email type are you referring to? Gmail/imap by chance? if so, I can dig up the link to the setup that will fix solve your issue. If not Gmail, what type?
    Actually it's Hotmail. Interesting tho. That the option won't show up.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 12:50 AM
    Actually it's Hotmail. Interesting tho. That the option won't show up.

Posted via CB10
    If your account is set up as an ActiveSync account, your read/unread, deleted status should sync between the account and your device. Check your settings for the account. Under "Advanced", you should either have "Push" toggled on, or set a "Sync Interval" that you're comfortable with.
    12-17-13 12:51 PM