Have just got my Z10 after moving up from a 9800.

Slightly dissapointed/confused with the way the BB have removed BIS, but they've done it so there's no point me crying over it.

So, my question, on a POP3 email account setup on the Z10, does it leave all emails on the server? I can't find any reference anywhere whether to delete, remove or just keep a certain amount of days.

Also, as a side note, slightly annoyed that the BB Link Switch Phone software didn't actually move anything other than my contacts (although I'm certain it said it would move email accounts).

Thanks for any info you may be able to give on the POP issue.
    03-02-13 01:38 PM
    By default it will leave mail on the server for you to download later. However, with the new Sync, when you delete a message on your phone, it will also delete from the server - the days of "Delete on handheld only" are gone. Sadly, it doesn't even goto your POP's trash folder either, it is 100% erased, so just be careful if you think you may need an email later on your desktop/outlook/etc.

On that note however, I saw a post on blackberry's official forums from a user that was advised by BB that due to overwhelming demand, this feature would return (delete on handheld only) in the near future on an OS update.
    03-02-13 01:51 PM
    Thanks for the info.

I'll not touch anything on the phone then and hope they change this on the update.

Just need the new BB Link now so I can sync with Outlook via USB.
    03-03-13 05:23 AM