Battery life is about average for a smartphone, based on my three days of ownership.

I'm also not seeing any "data hog" behavior. It's no more (nor less) efficient than my Windows Phone 8X was.

And the UI blows away any Android device I've ever used. it's even better than Windows Phone, which had the best UI up to this point.
    xBURK likes this.
    03-31-13 08:20 PM
    I haven't got a Z10 yet, but I'm not sure by what you mean by it being a data hog? Here is the CB article on extending Battery life Ten tips and tricks to extend your BlackBerry Z10 battery life | CrackBerry.com. A lot of forum users also claim battery life greatly improved after a recent os update so hopefully that issue is resolved. If not, you can always carry a spare! What features are attracting you to the One? I don't think I would like that blink feed feature I'm not sure how I feel about the curved back, no removable battery, no expandable memory, and security concerns that come along with using an android device (these expand beyond the scope of just malware). For me the Z10 has messaging and email locked down, great multilingual keyboard, security is locked down, an upcoming update to the android runtime that will improve performance of side loaded apps and make more apps available, I love the swipey UI (love the UI on my PlayBook compared to other tablets), and I love the unique way the native apps are built with the hub feature that opens up more menu items and provides a way to interact with the apps in a way that's different from what other platforms offer, the idea of the RTOS (real time operating system) that allows for true multitasking through the QNX micro kernel design, and of course, I can't leave out the peek and flow feature that make the BB hub a gesture or two away from any screen/app that you're in. For me personally, that's going to be awesome. Best of luck as you make the decision that's best for you!
    3Dee likes this.
    03-31-13 09:03 PM
    you should still get it because it's still the #1 phone in terms of productivity and security
    03-31-13 09:03 PM
    Actually, OP, there is no such thing as the Z10. It's like the Matrix. There is no spoon; there is no Z10.
    03-31-13 09:16 PM
    This is cb people will say why you should get the z 10.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 09:27 PM
    Can anyone who has spent some serious time with/owned a top of the range Android comment on whether messaging/email really is vastly inferior to the Z10 experience and why? Thanks for all the thoughts and opinions CB nation
    Before my z10 im a one x owner. I cant really explain to you how androids are inferior to z10 but when people say that everything is flowing on the z10, it really is! the thing is, when using an android, after your done with the "Apps" youll find yourself a little less productive.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 09:34 PM
    Poor battery life --> buy extra battery/power bank
    Data monster --> on par with other smartphones in the market. In this case connect to WiFi network whenever available.
    Lack of apps --> Give it time, the list will grow.

Why should you get it? Because of the new OS experience. Nothing like it.
    03-31-13 10:34 PM
    Go find a demo and use the phone for a few minutes. If that doesn't convince you that this is the best smartphone on the market today, then nothing anyone says here will matter.

Ya, I am an unabashed BB supporter. Don't like that? Then put me on ignore.
    gallopiton likes this.
    03-31-13 10:38 PM
58 123