I don't think I have read or heard anything on a podcast app with the Z10. Podcast app on my 9800 was used all the time. cr-apple has a garbage app for podcasts, not sure about the s3. Hope blackberry didn't mess with the podcast formula and is part of the native apps. Won't be a deal breaker for me as I'm getting my z10 tues regardless.
    01-31-13 11:00 PM
    I really like the bb podcast app but it doesn't seem to be on the device or available on the store. Hope it's there soon but really, it should have been there from the launch.
    02-01-13 03:20 AM
    Love the podcast app on my 9900, especially downloading over WiFi when charging function. Hope on BB10 will have at least same functionality, if not better
    02-01-13 04:01 AM
    Nobex for BlackBerry 10 features podcasts with Hub notifications | CrackBerry.com

This isnt the blackberry podcast app, but it does look amazing, and includes HUB integration.
    root2 and mtint like this.
    02-01-13 07:30 AM
    Nobex for BlackBerry 10 features podcasts with Hub notifications | CrackBerry.com

This isnt the blackberry podcast app, but it does look amazing, and includes HUB integration.
    can't wait to give it a try. thanks.
    Barljo likes this.
    02-01-13 11:30 AM

That looks really slick. Will definitely be picking up Nobex.
    02-01-13 12:05 PM
    I used 2 apps day in and day out on my 9900 ... Blackberry News (RSS reader) and Podcasts.

I can't find equivalent for either, it looks like we can't add our own podcasts in Nobex, we have to submit new podcasts to get added to their lists (very annoying otherwise Nobex looks promising!).
    02-08-13 11:17 AM
    Need this as well... Though i can just use the browser
    02-08-13 05:41 PM
    That looks really slick. Will definitely be picking up Nobex.
    Just received email from dev and update will be coming where user can add feed manually. App is awsome.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Darren Donahue likes this.
    02-09-13 01:09 PM
    I used 2 apps day in and day out on my 9900 ... Blackberry News (RSS reader) and Podcasts.

I can't find equivalent for either, it looks like we can't add our own podcasts in Nobex, we have to submit new podcasts to get added to their lists (very annoying otherwise Nobex looks promising!).
    I just did this. Takes 5 minutes for Nobex to retrieve the feed and have it available in the search list. Easy.
    04-14-13 08:42 AM