This has been an ongoing problem for months. I was able to sync my music from Itunes via BB link without a hitch. However, I created a new playlist, which I have been adding to extensively, and want this to be on my phone, like really really want it on my phone, like I want it to be on my phone so badly I'm willing to give up on this phone entirely to get a phone that will allow me to put it on my phone.
    In BB link it does not show up. It shows every other playlist, (literally EVERY OTHER PLAYLIST) and I can move them to my phone with ease. This one playlist is nowhere to be found. I work in the telecommunications industry, My Blackberry rep makes appearances few and far, and her visits are always pop ins, so I can't have my computer at work when she is there.
    Anyone with any help it would be unbelievably appreciated.
    05-14-14 10:34 PM
    just to confirm one more detail, I checked the file formats on my macbook, they are all MP3, and thus supported by Blackberry.
    05-14-14 10:54 PM
    I came across a solution before where by deleting empty play list can get BlackBerry Link to refresh Playlist database. Also make sure there isn't any smart play list generated by iTunes.

You can also drag and drop those MP3s onto your Z10. You can bypass BlackBerry Link all together.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 11:11 PM