- CrackBerry User
- 72 Posts
plan on buying blackberry 1.8a charger
Hey guys im planning on purchasing a blackberry playbook 1.8a microusb wall charger for my blackberry so it charges quicker than the one that came with my z10
is it safe to use this charger to charge my phone everyday?
- CrackBerry Genius
02-26-2013, 09:17 PM #9
- 2,588 Posts
My phone from 20% will charge to 100% on hour to hour & half.
Make sure it's not the rapid charger as that is different charger only playbook can use.
Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-26-2013, 09:53 PM #11
- 5,014 Posts
I was hoping the BlackBerry Z10 had a magnetic charge port instead of microUSB but that aside the 1800 mAh charger is safe with the BlackBerry Z10 battery. As soon as I receive my OtterBox Defender case I will be using my in-car 1.8 mAh charger for both the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry PlayBook.
- By dloreski in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 24Last Post: 11-27-2009, 08:08 PM
- By Rkay5986 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:14 AM
- By Zexel in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2008, 03:17 AM
- By Doug Perkins in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2008, 12:19 PM
- By t0pflite05 in forum AT&TReplies: 22Last Post: 04-07-2008, 09:43 AM