I applaud the decision to get rid of such narrow focused features and provide a cleaner, more streamlined experience.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 12:21 PM
    I applaud the decision to get rid of such narrow focused features and provide a cleaner, more streamlined experience.

Posted via CB10
    I think every BB10 users must be satisfied. No one uses all the BB10 functions and possibilities. I use a lot pin to pin messages, I use a little BBM and I don't use Whatsapp. But I think Whatsapp must be on BB10 for people who uses it.
    I think to find a solution for pin to pin messages is not a big thing but is required for Blackberry. It is one typical Blackberry thing. Maybe an application will be the solution...
    02-28-13 02:31 AM
    Pin to Pin is pointless, just use BBM its way better and more benefits. Also, bbm can be used for Business, just add your business colleagues only to bbm if you would like, or create a group just for you & your colleagues. The Z10 is brand new and all about change, we all have to adapt to the new things Blackberry is implementing is this device.
    02-28-13 10:04 AM
    I hope they bring it back. It does have its uses. Its a quick email. uses the bb server. as quick as bbm. the bbm uses a thread . so if you want to go back to find some info about something business wise, u can search the topic or person name that sent it to you and find it quickly. . BBM is not there for that reason. they each have different uses. PLEASE bring back pin to pin where you can reply to a message instead of just viewing the notification.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-20-13 06:30 PM
    If it's so Old why my z10 has a Pin? And tel me how do you read a message in BBC that you got Last Year in june ? Searching a bbb Chat for a specific Message ? And don't Talk about Security Problems when you using whatsapp.....
    So i wan't my pin2pin Messages back....
    03-20-13 06:46 PM
    sounds like an opportunity for a dev to write an app for this since it's still functionally possible just not menus to reply/create!
    03-20-13 07:32 PM
    just a simple laid back 33 year old gay male seeking friends, a lover, bbm pin 26145AC6
    03-21-13 03:37 PM
    unfortunately no PIN TO PIN it can only receive PINs however there is no option to reply back to it or compose a new PIN. This is my biggest thing I dislike aout the BB os 10 so far.
    Hello,
    I have an STL-000-1 version Z10 and I don't receive PIN messages from another BB. I know it is not possible to reply, but i not receive it.

Any suggestions?
    03-31-13 01:41 AM
33 12