So, I started noticing this problem recently. Weeks after the update to the latest 10.2.1 official on Bell. I take a picture, and it shows on the camera bottom left thumbnail and if I want to share that image it works fine.

However, at a later time, if I open the "Pictures" app, I don't see any pictures.
    Here are the problems:

• Upon opening the pictures app, sometimes the pictures show in the "Recent" tab and sometimes don't.
    • When I go into the "Date" tab, the pictures will show sometimes and sometimes not, but almost always when I scroll to older photos, they're never there. Only old video thumbnails (like attached)

Pictures not showing in the app, but in the file manager-img_20140328_152944.png
    • When I go to the "Albums" tab, most of the thumbnails of the albums are dark unless there's a video in there. It shows the thumbnails of the "Camera" folder though.
    • I can go into File Manager and I can see these pictures, but Pictures app is the problem that's being inconsistent.

OS version: 10.2.1.2102
    STL100-3

Please help, this is driving me crazy!
    03-28-14 02:36 PM
    Sorry to say but I think you need to upgrade the OS to make that stop. (Although I have that issue when using Instagram on my Z10 on ANY OS. I think it might have something to do with how my card is formatted.)

BUT....for YOU, if your card worked before the official Bell upgrade, you more than likely need to move on to another OS and see if it clears. Or reload the same OS.

That would be my opinion on this. I hope someone else has a better idea of what you can do because upgrading is not always an option for everyone.
    03-28-14 03:37 PM
    Maybe try this: copy the data from your card to a computer. Format the card, thus starting over if you like, then copy the data back.

See if that helps.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-28-14 03:39 PM
    Maybe try this: copy the data from your card to a computer. Format the card, thus starting over if you like, then copy the data back.

See if that helps.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks guys.
    I was going to do this copy out of SD card thing, but I'm on the mac and I'm not sure how I would go about it and especially the restoration to the card where it preserves the dates and times of the media...
    03-28-14 03:45 PM
    Hmm, not sure how to perform this on a MAC either. Do you use a MAC at work, too? If no, any chance you could perform this feat there?
    03-28-14 05:53 PM
    Hmm, not sure how to perform this on a MAC either. Do you use a MAC at work, too? If no, any chance you could perform this feat there?
    Tried to do this over the weekend, and I was successful in backing up, but upon restore... all the dates were messed up... so sort by date wouldn't work :S

Not sure what else to do...
    03-31-14 10:44 AM
    Hah, and now when I connect to BlackBerry Link, it shows 0b for Pictures and videos most of them don't show up right...

Pictures not showing in the app, but in the file manager-screen_shot_2014-04-08_at_8_19_18_pm-3.png
    04-08-14 07:21 PM