Awesome!
    Thanks

Hi thanks for getting back to me regarding the Flash I got it sorted Many thanks

No worries, sometimes the simple questions get overlooked on forums for the sake of bigger debates lol
    Glad its sorted.
    02-07-13 05:49 PM
    my opinion regarding iphone/z10 comparison
    - image details is about the same
    - z10 has neutral color and contrast while iphone tend to saturate a bit with good contrast
    - iphone has better auto WB than z10
    - in terms of exposure, z10 has the tendency to underexpose

from these, i say the image sensor in z10 is not the problem, but rather the image processing algorithm which can be improved via software or firmware updates
    the camera lens might have very little contribution since they're tiny
    it would be interesting if someone could find out the chipmaker for the z10 image sensor. i wont be surprised if it was sony though (back-illuminated sensor).

therefore i'm agree with m0de25's points earlier. the image quality is still can be tweaked to improve.
    Snazy likes this.
    02-09-13 09:51 AM
    Hi thanks for getting back to me regarding the Flash I got it sorted Many thanks

My pleasure

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 12:35 PM
    Some great points there and I have to agree. Let's hope we see a few changes in the next few os updates, if not I'm still happy with the output of the Z10 for sure.

my opinion regarding iphone/z10 comparison
    - image details is about the same
    - z10 has neutral color and contrast while iphone tend to saturate a bit with good contrast
    - iphone has better auto WB than z10
    - in terms of exposure, z10 has the tendency to underexpose

from these, i say the image sensor in z10 is not the problem, but rather the image processing algorithm which can be improved via software or firmware updates
    the camera lens might have very little contribution since they're tiny
    it would be interesting if someone could find out the chipmaker for the z10 image sensor. i wont be surprised if it was sony though (back-illuminated sensor).

therefore i'm agree with m0de25's points earlier. the image quality is still can be tweaked to improve.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 12:38 PM
    I think most you people need to shut the **** up and stop the bickering back and forth. No matter what you all say or some of you, or even all of you may say; at the end of the day people will view, use, and experience for themselves and they then in turn will have their own opinions. You could break down with technical analysis how great an iPhone 5 takes pictures, yet I have been out with my gf and she has taken pictures out partying and they look like ****; similarly on another occasion on a different night they came out great. The same goes for the Z10 camera. As a person that takes a lot of photos with my phone cam, and my point & shoot, and my dslr as a hobby as well as semi-professionally I know as a matter of fact that no two photographs of the same subject/composition will ever come out the same. There will always be room to improve or if you are fortunate enough and the surrounding light and possible action occurring at that instant just mesh and are near perfect then you will have a photo that makes you say damn that looks good; and that can happen with any more recent/modern camera whether on a smartphone or actual camera. So everyone just chill the **** out. lool.
    For all we know maybe the OP just sucks at taking photographs and lacks great composition and thus the iPhone 5 is a more forgiving camera. The only way one can have an opinion is having the device in their hands and using it on a daily basis. I guarantee though, that neither phone camera will always give u a desirable shot. So in the words of that VW beetle commercial that all rational people love.....No worries man...everyting will be awrite! So turn dem frowns di odda way around!!! So don't be no cloud pon a sunny day people!!! Get Happy! lmao
    Snazy likes this.
    02-09-13 08:50 PM
    lol sorry the weather conditions changed, as did the lighting so I thought, I know, I will do some more shots while out with the dogs.

Can you really tell much of a difference.?

Photo tests between other phones  & Z10 in same conditions-1a.jpgPhoto tests between other phones  & Z10 in same conditions-1b.jpg
    Photo tests between other phones  & Z10 in same conditions-2a.jpgPhoto tests between other phones  & Z10 in same conditions-2b.jpg
    Photo tests between other phones  & Z10 in same conditions-3a.jpgPhoto tests between other phones  & Z10 in same conditions-3b.jpg
    Last edited by Snazy; 02-11-13 at 05:33 AM. Reason: re-adding pictures
    02-11-13 05:28 AM
281 ... 101112