- 02-07-2013, 06:49 PM #276
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-09-2013, 10:51 AM #277
- 290 Posts
my opinion regarding iphone/z10 comparison
- image details is about the same
- z10 has neutral color and contrast while iphone tend to saturate a bit with good contrast
- iphone has better auto WB than z10
- in terms of exposure, z10 has the tendency to underexpose
from these, i say the image sensor in z10 is not the problem, but rather the image processing algorithm which can be improved via software or firmware updates
the camera lens might have very little contribution since they're tiny
it would be interesting if someone could find out the chipmaker for the z10 image sensor. i wont be surprised if it was sony though (back-illuminated sensor).
therefore i'm agree with m0de25's points earlier. the image quality is still can be tweaked to improve.
- 02-09-2013, 01:38 PM #279
- CrackBerry User
02-09-2013, 09:50 PM #280
- 76 Posts
I think most you people need to shut the **** up and stop the bickering back and forth. No matter what you all say or some of you, or even all of you may say; at the end of the day people will view, use, and experience for themselves and they then in turn will have their own opinions. You could break down with technical analysis how great an iPhone 5 takes pictures, yet I have been out with my gf and she has taken pictures out partying and they look like ****; similarly on another occasion on a different night they came out great. The same goes for the Z10 camera. As a person that takes a lot of photos with my phone cam, and my point & shoot, and my dslr as a hobby as well as semi-professionally I know as a matter of fact that no two photographs of the same subject/composition will ever come out the same. There will always be room to improve or if you are fortunate enough and the surrounding light and possible action occurring at that instant just mesh and are near perfect then you will have a photo that makes you say damn that looks good; and that can happen with any more recent/modern camera whether on a smartphone or actual camera. So everyone just chill the **** out. lool.
For all we know maybe the OP just sucks at taking photographs and lacks great composition and thus the iPhone 5 is a more forgiving camera. The only way one can have an opinion is having the device in their hands and using it on a daily basis. I guarantee though, that neither phone camera will always give u a desirable shot. So in the words of that VW beetle commercial that all rational people love.....No worries man...everyting will be awrite! So turn dem frowns di odda way around!!! So don't be no cloud pon a sunny day people!!! Get Happy! lmaoOmar Cristiano Casserly "CR9"
- 02-11-2013, 06:28 AM #281
Last edited by Snazy; 02-11-2013 at 06:33 AM. Reason: re-adding pictures
- By jayman2 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 17Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:57 PM
- By pawscal in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2009, 07:30 PM
- By Chaldo in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2009, 10:25 PM
- By CrazEtooN in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:40 PM
- By BgDM in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2008, 10:57 AM