- 02-27-2014, 01:51 PM #2
Hello. Which OS do you have on your phone? Have you tried to change the output from headset to handset? or to speaker?
- 02-27-2014, 04:21 PM #3
If you have a warranty you might investigate a replacement. But you might first try reloading the OS or
Try a restart:
Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.
If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
- By neoberry99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-13-2014, 10:08 AM
- By cluke2008 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 19Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:16 AM
- By hayw00d in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:44 PM
- By armanatron in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:36 AM
- By mitchy_mitch in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:58 PM