I just got into t-mobile not to long ago, when i qualify i got myself a nexus 4, couple of weeks later i exchange it for the bbz10 and i just pay the different for the down payment instead of in full payment +tax

So i got it with unlimted everything and with the insurance , i suppose my bills gona be 77.99 plus tax for whatever.

And my first bill has came in through my email (peperless bill) it was 101.12$

So i decided to pay the rest of my payment for the z10 which is 282$ (paid the rest yesterday). And the guy said that my bill will go lower, so i checked my status again this morning and my bill is still 101.12$

Im confuse or something is not right.
    Do any of you get what im trying to say? Sorry if im confusing you. It my first time joining t-mobile myself and i dont know much. Please help me to understand it. Thanks

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-05-13 08:37 PM
    I just got into t-mobile not to long ago, when i qualify i got myself a nexus 4, couple of weeks later i exchange it for the bbz10 and i just pay the different for the down payment instead of in full payment +tax

So i got it with unlimted everything and with the insurance , i suppose my bills gona be 77.99 plus tax for whatever.

And my first bill has came in through my email (peperless bill) it was 101.12$

So i decided to pay the rest of my payment for the z10 which is 282$ (paid the rest yesterday). And the guy said that my bill will go lower, so i checked my status again this morning and my bill is still 101.12$

Im confuse or something is not right.
    Do any of you get what im trying to say? Sorry if im confusing you. It my first time joining t-mobile myself and i dont know much. Please help me to understand it. Thanks

okay. let's do the math here:

$50 for the basic+ $20 for unlimited 4G + $7.99 for the insurance. Now that is your $77.99
    . depending on where you are your taxes etc may be around $10, so that's $88.00 and you had about $11 for the EIP. so $101.12 is right. Now if this is your first bill, and you just paid the rest of the payment, what could have happened here is that it has not updated in the system. Contact T-mobile. You should have time before the bill is due. They may just apply credit to the account for the EIP fee.
    skarface1988 likes this.
    05-05-13 09:04 PM
    okay. let's do the math here:

$50 for the basic+ $20 for unlimited 4G + $7.99 for the insurance. Now that is your $77.99
    . depending on where you are your taxes etc may be around $10, so that's $88.00 and you had about $11 for the EIP. so $101.12 is right. Now if this is your first bill, and you just paid the rest of the payment, what could have happened here is that it has not updated in the system. Contact T-mobile. You should have time before the bill is due. They may just apply credit to the account for the EIP fee.
    Thanks i shell call t-mobile

05-05-13 09:22 PM
    When you make an electronic payment there is typically a delay posting the payment to the account but the debit occurs immediately. In Canada, for instance, five days is standard.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    05-05-13 10:08 PM
    Wrong, the no contract program in tmobile is up now. They cut your data plan price in half, it should not be over 100 dollars this isn't ATT, call tmobile asap.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 10:50 PM
    Wrong, the no contract program in tmobile is up now. They cut your data plan price in half, it should not be over 100 dollars this isn't ATT, call tmobile asap.

Posted via CB10
    $100 is about right. without the Payment of the device, the plan would cost $78 before taxes, and taxes range from $8 to $10, so that's roughly $88. Add the 12 for the EIP and you have $100
    05-05-13 11:02 PM
    I actually call t-mobile not where i purchase. The lady said the bill was already due soon and they cant do anything about it. The next bill it will go lower. Well thats kinda dumb though. I mean i went to a different store even the guy told me it will deduct from the bill after i pay the rest of the payment =( oh well

05-05-13 11:09 PM
    I actually call t-mobile not where i purchase. The lady said the bill was already due soon and they cant do anything about it. The next bill it will go lower. Well thats kinda dumb though. I mean i went to a different store even the guy told me it will deduct from the bill after i pay the rest of the payment =( oh well

Contact them online, or by phone for customer service. Explain that yesterday you paid the balance on your device, and the $11 (or is it $12?) is still showing on your bill that is coming due. They should, at the very least, apply that amount as a credit to your account, which would adjust your balance for your next bill.
    05-05-13 11:19 PM
    Contact them online, or by phone for customer service. Explain that yesterday you paid the balance on your device, and the $11 (or is it $12?) is still showing on your bill that is coming due. They should, at the very least, apply that amount as a credit to your account, which would adjust your balance for your next bill.
    I think i should just go to the place that i went to make a payment and explain to them what is going on. Because payin the extra for nothing is not right. But thanks for the help!

05-05-13 11:31 PM