I noticed this morning that a text message from last night was displaying only the phone number instead of the actual persons name, when I went to look at the contact there phone number was gone only there email address was still in the contact card. Has this happened to anyone and why?
    10-15-13 06:26 AM
    I noticed this morning that a text message from last night was displaying only the phone number instead of the actual persons name, when I went to look at the contact there phone number was gone only there email address was still in the contact card. Has this happened to anyone and why?
    I have not seen this happen at all. Was this a cloud account (gmail etc) or was it a number in your local address book?
    10-15-13 06:30 AM
    It was just a number in my local address book.
    10-15-13 06:31 AM
    I have randomly lost several phone numbers from my contact list. I was just about to ask the same question.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 08:58 AM
    Re add it. Contacts are stupid. Sometimes you need to reboot the phone because some contacts won't show up at all.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-15-13 09:22 AM
    When I get emails from a specific company, they're named as having come from a person whose contact on my phone has no email address. This is likely fallout from having that contact be moved across five different BlackBerry phones with different OS versions. Try perhaps deleting the contacts that are goofed up, and recover them by synchronizing with your computer. I'd do it to fix my issue, but it's such a minor issue to me that I CBA.
    10-15-13 09:23 AM