Ok so I got my Z10 in April. Noticed the signal bars always go from 5-0 bars every few seconds no matter where I go and doesn't matter if I'm on 2,3,4 G or LTE. I thought something is up there. People said don't worry about it if it isn't affecting your calls though. So I just said ok.

But then this July, someone called me and even though I had signal like everyone else ( or at least my phone says) ... the call went straight to my voice mail and my phone didn't even ring. I thought huh that's strange. But then the following week, I was using my phone and then bam it said I had a voice mail. The person called stating the time it was, and it was the same time I was just using the phone. My signal said it was fine.. why the heck did it go straight to voice mail, it didn't even show on the screen someone was trying to call me! Then apparently my friend called the other week and it went straight to voice mail and didn't even ring.

Also, sometimes I can't even make a call. It took me 3-4 tries before my call even goes through to my friend, it would say call failure on my end even though im in an area abundant with signal. Sometimes even if I make a call, it will hang up on me and my friend says I didn't even try to call.

Thing is, no one I know is reporting these issues as me. So it has to be my phone right. So I guess I should send it in for repairs? This problem is intermittent though. It comes and goes. I have done an os wipe and i am now even currently running 10.1 Maintenance release too.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:35 AM
    this sounds like it might be a phone problem and would need replacing or repair. Anyone else with a Z10 and on the same network that you know?
    08-12-13 11:42 AM
    I agree with Howie, call your provider and just get a replacement.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:44 AM
    I want a repair because I want to know what is wrong and I want this problem fixed. In case I get another phone with same issue..

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:06 PM
    I want a repair because I want to know what is wrong and I want this problem fixed. In case I get another phone with same issue...
    Get a new sim from your provider first - see whether that makes any difference.
    howarmat likes this.
    08-12-13 12:18 PM
    new sim is a good idea too
    08-12-13 12:26 PM