Phone, how many actions from locked to make a call?
I have a 9930, love the qwerty, mostly the fact that almost every key can be assigned to a speed dial. Any body got any insight how the phone will work. I hate the 5 or so actions required on the galaxy s3!!!
- CrackBerry Genius
01-25-2013, 12:05 AM #2
- 3,682 Posts
One swipe up to unlock, tap the phone icon to get to the keypad.
Haven't actually seen the phone interface itself, but I'm pretty sure there's a decent speed dial interface.
"Max Power doesn't 'cuddle'! You strap yourself in and feel the Gs!"
- 01-25-2013, 12:55 AM #3
1) Swipe to unlock (Previously, press the unlock button)
1.5) Enter your password if you have one set
2) Press the on screen call button (if you have an app open, you'll have to swipe up to exit the app first) (Previously, a physical call button)
3) All screen calling functions should be similar from here on to the old touch variants of BBOS. E.g. BB Torch 9810.
- By popeye in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 57Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:41 PM
- By reneemizrahi in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2010, 12:28 AM
- By kmflame in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:10 PM
- By ces911 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 44Last Post: 06-19-2009, 04:21 PM
- By CrazyDesi in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 54Last Post: 05-24-2009, 07:39 PM