Phone doesn't stop vibrating
That happened few times when I was listening radio app or music from my BBz10 and someone called me. App stopped working and phone started vibrating constantly. It stops when I take battery off. Did anyone have this?
Posted via BB Z10
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-18-13, 09:45 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Phone doesn't stop vibrating.
I got my phone as an upgrade and it's been fine up until yesterday. Basically, my Blackberry Z10 is constantly vibrating even when my phone is switched off. The only time it stops vibrating constantly is when I take out the battery. There is no help on this on the Blackberry website. Does this mean I need a new phone already? Help?
- By theidoctor in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 07-27-09, 11:49 PM
- By Rsxerr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-09, 08:08 PM
- By jackie1402 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-09, 02:04 PM
- By ExploitS in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 8Last Post: 03-23-09, 07:30 PM
- By kelseyhorner in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-08, 12:41 PM