I was making a phone call today and after dialing the number from Contacts and connecting, I pressed the lock button and put the phone in my pocket. About 15 seconds later the call disconnected and my phone dialed the previous number that I had called

Weird. Any suggestions as to what may have caused that
    04-14-13 10:39 AM
    Do you have the "Gestures on while phone is locked" turned on? I think others have mention that they accidentally have the phone do things while in their pockets.

I've done it once, I have the featured turned off now though.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 10:52 AM
    Do you have the "Gestures on while phone is locked" turned on? I think others have mention that they accidentally have the phone do things while in their pockets.

I've done it once, I have the featured turned off now though.

Posted via CB10
    No I turned that off a while ago.
    04-14-13 01:20 PM
    I will try to replicate the incident once I get home. But, why do you lock your phone when you make a call? That could be it.
    04-14-13 01:22 PM
    I will try to replicate the incident once I get home. But, why do you lock your phone when you make a call? That could be it.
    I do this all the time using my headphones, as I suspect other people would do too. When you are in a conversation, you don't have to be holding the phone or have the screen on. Just make the call, turn off the screen (power/lock button) and put it in your pocket.
    04-14-13 01:30 PM
    I do this all the time using my headphones, as I suspect other people would do too. When you are in a conversation, you don't have to be holding the phone or have the screen on. Just make the call, turn off the screen (power/lock button) and put it in your pocket.
    Exactly, I was making this call at the dog park, walking across fairly uneven ground, so it is safer to have my phone in my pocket. BTW I was using a bluetooth earpiece
    04-14-13 01:47 PM