Does anyone have their phone make a sound like it's receiving a SMS but then doesn't get anything? I've had that happen to me a handful of times the last few days.

My phone is set to vibrate and ring when receiving SMS via BeBuzz. What I've seen is that the phone will ring out but not vibrate and when I go to the Hub, no new text. I've even refreshed the Hub to no avail.
    05-30-13 07:39 AM
    Anyone????
    06-01-13 12:23 PM
    Ive had that happen a few times. I did a battery pull after each time and once it showed up and the other times it was just lost. No idea why that happens.
    06-01-13 12:31 PM
    Ive had that happen a few times. I did a battery pull after each time and once it showed up and the other times it was just lost. No idea why that happens.
    I'm not even sure if it's an actual text though. My phone usually vibrates and rings when I get a text but the phantom texts only ring out without vibration.
    06-01-13 01:28 PM
    This is driving me INSANE today. Keeps saying I have a new text, but when I go into texts, there is nothing there. I even deleted all my texts, and it keeps happening - says I have a text, and when I go into texts (within the Hub or in the Texts "app"), it's empty. Done a reset and a battery pull twice, to no avail. HELP!!!!!!

(Sorry, just noticed this is the Z10 forum; I have a Q10 on T-Mobile in the USA.)
    06-26-13 12:27 PM
    I had a similar issue last week but has not happened in a few days

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 01:02 PM
    This is driving me INSANE today. Keeps saying I have a new text, but when I go into texts, there is nothing there. I even deleted all my texts, and it keeps happening - says I have a text, and when I go into texts (within the Hub or in the Texts "app"), it's empty. Done a reset and a battery pull twice, to no avail. HELP!!!!!!

(Sorry, just noticed this is the Z10 forum; I have a Q10 on T-Mobile in the USA.)
    What version are you on? I haven't gotten one since I flashed 2354. I was using 2354/1917 and now I'm on 2354/1881 and haven't had a phantom text since going to those two combos. And yes, it drove me nuts!
    06-26-13 01:16 PM