Hi - hope there's a real simple answer to this. When I got my Z10 I connected to a wifi hotspot. I've since deleted it but it keeps on re-appearing - I've deleted it several times. I've just checked now and it's listed again as a saved wifi connection. I don't want it to be listed, or saved and I never want to connect to it.

In the advanced settings there is a tick in the prompt when a saved wifi hotspot is found nearby. I assume this should ensure I get prompted before it connects but it's not and it's really annoying.

Anyone any ideas on how to get rid of this connection forever?

Thanks - J.
    06-17-13 08:03 AM
    Why not just go into your wifi settings, select saved networks, scroll to find the unneeded one and tap on the trash can icon. I assume that does delete them permanently. I've done that and they don't reappear.

Also, under settings/wifi/advanced, there is a check box to "Prompt if a saved wifi hot spot is nearby". You probably want to uncheck that.

Having said that, when you check your wifi settings, you will still see that a wifi hot spot is available if you come into its range. You can tap on it if you want to logon to it.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 09:55 AM