I would say that the playbook fiasco is still very real to this community and the world so :
    1. There should not be any confusion over launch dates, world wide
    2. There has to be timeline for updates
    3. changes on the nature of z10 data plan should be made clear at launch

Now these are basic communication / information talk so if BB let alone the CEO can't talk simple language and outline the basic basic basic way forward then it's Playbook mess up all over again.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 10:01 PM
    I would say that the playbook fiasco is still very real to this community and the world so :
    1. There should not be any confusion over launch dates, world wide
    2. There has to be timeline for updates
    3. changes on the nature of z10 data plan should be made clear at launch

Now these are basic communication / information talk so if BB let alone the CEO can't talk simple language and outline the basic basic basic way forward then it's Playbook mess up all over again.

Posted via CB10
    1. That's actually up to the carriers. They are the ones actually releasing the phones.
    2. No, there does not. That would remove any flexibility they have in their dev schedule, and if an update were late, even for legitimate reasons, users would just complain that they can't keep their schedules (just ask Microsoft). There is zero incentive to give out this information.
    3. Why would you expect information about your data plan to come from RIM? That's your carrier's department.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:17 PM
    Twitter.

Most of the companies I follow keep their customers updated about problems via Twitter. It's pretty common these days.... even expected I'd say.
    @BlackberryHelp

You can always tweet them if you're having an issue too.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:29 PM
    Really? That's why it goes for hours on here when it happens with nothing but questions and no answers.
    Did you ask THEM the questions? Speculating on CB about an outage is a waste of time as far as finding the cause or getting an update. Go to the source. They're very active on Twitter.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:31 PM
    Admittedly, I am no Blackberry or other electronic apparatus profound user or techie.... As a matter of fact I am pretty dumb when it comes to "Smart" devices like these.
    But, I don't think I am any worse off than many users. We just like our phones to be nice and clear, our photos to turn out well, to be able to read our emails and perhaps find out where cheap gas or a good restaurant or Tim's is close by, and, be able to communicate with our office.
    I don't think that is too much to ask.
    And yes, I have been a Blackberry user for as long as there have been Blackberry's.
    Still have my old handheld brick with the dials and klunky keyboard downstairs somewhere, along with another �brick�, Pearl flip, and upstairs, still on deck, my 9700 and now my Z 10.
    Deciding to become an early adopter was no easy decision. But the 9700 was ailing and fast heading for the basement.
    As expected, it was a week of ups and downs.
    Without a doubt, if you are buying it for personal use, no prob.....but,
    But IF it is for business use, and you have to connect to your BUSINESS server, disaster looms..
    Once you have your new Beauty in your hand first thing that might disappoint you is that you PROBABLY cannot even go to the internet and pull your mail off your company server, using web access.
    Z10 will not connect to any server, unless the server is running BB10 software...What the heck!
    WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT IN THE MANUALS OR SALES HYPE??
    So for one whole week I have been out of touch with my office because BB didn't think it would be a problem?
    It's a problem that apparently has a fix, coming in May or June, maybe.
    Don't get me started on that, just look in the Crackberry site, there is a heck of a great article on it from a guy who works for an insurance company and he says it all. Search �cannot connect to company server�
    Wish I had read THAT before buying mine.
    Amounts to "useless" to me.
    And no, don't tell me the "Active" fix. It is not a "fix" and no, our IT company would NEVER allow that.
    Moving on:
    On Line manual is more like a sales brochure than a manual. Disgraceful.
    BBlink.... still trying to figure out what they are trying to accomplish with that. I have yet to find any call logs, any usage measurements, any handy dandy tip of the day...just pictures, music, and not what I was looking for.
    I find it obnoxious. It automatically loads every time I turn on my laptop.
    Have not been able to understand what it is backing up, if anything when connected.
    When I worked my way thru the "copy and move old info" from my 9700 to my Z10....another disappointment...no, more like disaster as above.
    Only very minimum of info was transferred...phone numbers, but, no names, no calendar, no call, text, etc. logs. Wow,! That worked well.
    Old BB much simpler and easy to understand and use.
    Battery life on MY unit is not anything near what I would expect. About the 6 hours others reported, without a lot of use, no WiFi and no Bluetooth on, and yes, using the stock charger.
    Keyboard. Disappointing. Type an A and get an S...or any of the other 26 letters.
    Is the predictable function good? Damn right it is, it can figure out what you might want to type, but does it use that word? NOPE, you have to look all over the damn keyboard to find the word or letter you MIGHT be wanting if it does not appear in the space where the "Space Bar" usually is.
    Extremely frustrating.
    Finding the exclamation mark and the apostrophie on the numbers keyboard ....another "Fail" if you ask me.
    And the Damn �send� key right beside the delete key?? So how many texts will YOU send....when you thought you were erasing an errant letter?
    Swipe and key failure? well yes there were times when it just ignored me, and my swipe or keyboard function. So be ready for those little frustrations too.
    Enough.
    Go buy one and make up your own mind.
    Be careful though, you might get my old one... because it is headed back tomorrow.
    The 9700 even with all it's ailments never caused me this much frustration.
    eag.
    02-23-13 11:44 PM
    Admittedly, I am no Blackberry or other electronic apparatus profound user or techie.... As a matter of fact I am pretty dumb when it comes to "Smart" devices like these.
    But, I don't think I am any worse off than many users. We just like our phones to be nice and clear, our photos to turn out well, to be able to read our emails and perhaps find out where cheap gas or a good restaurant or Tim's is close by, and, be able to communicate with our office.
    And yes, I have been a Blackberry user for as long as there have been Blackberry's.
    Still have my old handheld brick with the dials and klunky keyboard downstairs somewhere, along with another �brick�, Pearl flip, and upstairs, still on deck, my 9700 and now my Z 10.
    Deciding to become an early adopter was no easy decision. But the 9700 was ailing and fast heading for the basement.
    But IF it is for business use, and you have to connect to your BUSINESS server, disaster looms..
    Once you have your new Beauty in your hand first thing that might disappoint you is that you PROBABLY cannot even go to the internet and pull your mail off your company server, using web access.
    Z10 will not connect to any server, unless the server is running BB10 software...What the heck!
    So for one whole week I have been out of touch with my office because BB didn't think it would be a problem?
    Don't get me started on that, just look in the Crackberry site, there is a heck of a great article on it from a guy who works for an insurance company and he says it all. Search �cannot connect to company server�
    And no, don't tell me the "Active" fix. It is not a "fix" and no, our IT company would NEVER allow that.
    Moving on:
    BBlink.... still trying to figure out what they are trying to accomplish with that. I have yet to find any call logs, any usage measurements, any handy dandy tip of the day...just pictures, music, and not what I was looking for.
    Have not been able to understand what it is backing up, if anything when connected.
    When I worked my way thru the "copy and move old info" from my 9700 to my Z10....another disappointment...no, more like disaster as above.
    Only very minimum of info was transferred...phone numbers, but, no names, no calendar, no call, text, etc. logs. Wow,! That worked well.
    Battery life on MY unit is not anything near what I would expect. About the 6 hours others reported, without a lot of use, no WiFi and no Bluetooth on, and yes, using the stock charger.
    Keyboard. Disappointing. Type an A and get an S...or any of the other 26 letters.
    Is the predictable function good? Damn right it is, it can figure out what you might want to type, but does it use that word? NOPE, you have to look all over the damn keyboard to find the word or letter you MIGHT be wanting if it does not appear in the space where the "Space Bar" usually is.
    Extremely frustrating.
    Finding the exclamation mark and the apostrophie on the numbers keyboard ....another "Fail" if you ask me.
    And the Damn �send� key right beside the delete key?? So how many texts will YOU send....when you thought you were erasing an errant letter?
    Swipe and key failure? well yes there were times when it just ignored me, and my swipe or keyboard function. So be ready for those little frustrations too.
    Enough.
    Be careful though, you might get my old one... because it is headed back tomorrow.
    eag.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaa another "Let's get the newest device with out learning about it first"

I'm sure you will be tickled pink with a different device, enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 11:53 PM
    Admittedly, I am no Blackberry or other electronic apparatus profound user or techie...
    (snipped... no need to re quote the whole thing)

You have some legitimate complaints, but you lost me at the whole can't connect to anything but BB10 server bit. That's just not true. I'm connected to my company's exchange server. No other software is required to retrieve my mail.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 12:07 AM
    Well I heard tons of great stuff and a bit of negative with people having "lemon" devices. The launch "felt" successful from what I've saw, heard and read.
    02-24-13 12:25 AM
    1. That's actually up to the carriers. They are the ones actually releasing the phones.
    2. No, there does not. That would remove any flexibility they have in their dev schedule, and if an update were late, even for legitimate reasons, users would just complain that they can't keep their schedules (just ask Microsoft). There is zero incentive to give out this information.
    3. Why would you expect information about your data plan to come from RIM? That's your carrier's department.

Posted via CB10
    1. Carriers carriers carriers again. If BB has no control and have the same answer as you did then we understand where it is going.
    2. Flexibility like playbook os? No more time to play ignorant now otherwise BB ia no more
    3. Back to carrier again. BB does not seem to understand what's the plan forward by carriers?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 12:30 AM
    I love my Zed10!!!

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10!!!
    CDM76, CeeXTwo and ibpluto like this.
    02-24-13 12:35 AM
    1. Carriers carriers carriers again. If BB has no control and have the same answer as you did then we understand where it is going.
    2. Flexibility like playbook os? No more time to play ignorant now otherwise BB ia no more
    3. Back to carrier again. BB does not seem to understand what's the plan forward by carriers?

Posted via CB10
    You clearly don't understand how this industry works. No, BlackBerry in fact does not have control over what the carriers do. They also don't control the plans your carrier offers.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-24-13 12:44 AM
    No twitter updates, no updates on their official site.....
    Sorry, but when thousands of people are having problems with BBM, they should be working on keeping their customer base informed as to when we can expect it fixed. There is going to be negative press no matter what. Now it is going to be negative press with the add on that blackberry did not inform or keep people up to date as they tried to keep it quiet.

At this point, I have not yet ranted on facebook or twitter how annoyed I am with the outage. But dozens of people I know have, and everyone else not on blackberry is merely commenting "We told you so". The loyal fanbase might like to know steps are being taken to fix it instead of some of us sitting here for an entire day with no BBM wondering if and when it is ever going to resolve.
    Dozens eh ? Maybe its a carrier issue and not BB ?!? Why are you so fast to attack BB ? ? ? Its POSSIBLE that its carrier related ? Hence no info from BB ?? Just asking cuz you didnt seem too informative about details of this "outage" that has effected exactly ZERO people I know who have BB's (BB is the only approved cell phone at my employer and we have over 10k employees).
    02-24-13 12:45 AM
    What i understand is people get confused and it's looking like a playbook launch, the way we are going. Carriers is just another excuse. Carriers and this being new OS and so forth.
    Microsoft wp8 is similar situation but wphone is not dead or alive for them..z10 and q10 is, for BB.
    BB did gave in to carriers by dumping BIS.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 12:49 AM
    Still have my old handheld brick with the dials and klunky keyboard downstairs somewhere, along with another “brick”, Pearl flip, and upstairs, still on deck, my 9700 and now my Z 10.
    Don't get me started on that, just look in the Crackberry site, there is a heck of a great article on it from a guy who works for an insurance company and he says it all. Search “cannot connect to company server”
    Moving on:
    Extremely frustrating.
    And the Damn “send” key right beside the delete key?? So how many texts will YOU send....when you thought you were erasing an errant letter?
    Enough.
    eag.
    So much falsehoods in that post I dont even know where to start. I'm sure you will insist the info is correct, but I know better.
    So I wont. I'll just caution those reading it to use caution as this quoted post is NOT full of factual information.
    02-24-13 12:50 AM
    What i understand is people get confused and it's looking like a playbook launch, the way we are going. Carriers is just another excuse. Carriers and this being new OS and so forth.
    Microsoft wp8 is similar situation but wphone is not dead or alive for them..z10 and q10 is, for BB.
    BB did gave in to carriers by dumping BIS.

Posted via CB10
    Confusion is taken, never given. You seem to be going out of your way to take some. Have fun with that.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 01:03 AM
    Yeah BB is very good communicator, that is true. Anyway i still believe that things could have been done better by talking straight and not leaving open gaps where people misinterpreted your intention whilst BB is on its critical transition.

In Indonesia carriers sell only few phone on contract, most phones sells unlocked. What they care about is just data plan.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 01:16 AM
    It's funny that there's all this whining and crying about the Z10 crashing all the time, lack of apps, BlackBerry's short comings, and general hate of the device in these forums. My wife and I have had the device since February 5, when the phones finally came in, in our local carrier. Since then, I've restarted the device 4 times, some issues with Neutron and I wanted to see if it would help if I rebooted the device. Zero crashes, I have yet to see this device fail, except when using Android ports, then all that happens is the runtime window closes not affecting the performance of the device at all.
    There was a learning curve, coming from a Torch 9860, but now it's all second nature and I wonder now, how I got along without the HUB before.
    Everyone I show the device to, loves it and wishes they would have waited when they just bought their prior phone.
    This device is a power house and I've proved it on various occasions with my Android buddies, pitting my Z10 against their Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2. I can do more with my phone, multi-tasking as easy as on a PC, but, of course, it comes down to apps.
    This is the main cry that I read on these forums day in, day out and it gets redundant. There's only so many threads that one can make about Instagram, What's App, and NetFlix. I have What's App on my device, but she can't use it as it doesn't recognize the address book. I use NetFlix with PlayOn, I can watch the same movies and stream as fast if not faster than the Native Android app. My buddy with the Note 2 was it was amazing how clear it was; for some reason his Note 2 looks washed out color-wise, and it's brand new.
    Every brand out there has their short-comings, BlackBerry too. But, this version 1 device has rocked the world and has made everyone aware that there are better alternatives to the aging, uninspired iPhone, and the unsecure, spastic Android OS. Where's Android going to be in terms of domination when Samsung finally decides to port their devices to WP8 and Tizen? What's going to happen when FireFox releases their Mobile OS? The Market share for both Android and iPhone are dropping and it's not just because of BlackBerry 10, it's because users are finally opening their eyes to how inadequate their Mobile OS's are. Apple is talking about a ground - up re-write of iOS (rumored), Android is trudging along with the same hashed and re-hashed aging OS with Key Lime Pie, how different is it going to be? I don't think it matters as the Android mentality is based on hardware specs, not the software that runs it.
    QNX Neutrino RTOS is the Mobile OS of the future, trolls here see that, iPhone and Android sympathizer reviewers see that, and Google and Apple see it... what's the best way to debunk something as pure as BlackBerry 10, find any and all short-comings of the initial release of the OS and pass it around, build the hate, build the lie, build the misconception. The most informed buyer is the person that goes out for them selves and tries whatever they're buying. If I listened to those around me, assuring me of how great their devices are, I wouldn't be here right now... I'd be in Android Central, breeding the hate of this mysterious new Mobile OS or I'd be of at iMore, doing less and video droning to whatever Apple tells me what to buy and do.
    It's time for a fresh look at all this, take a step back, breathe, and look at BlackBerry 10 again. BlackBerry Users Do More...
    I'm all ranted out and it's late. Fight nice but remember, respect the person's house you're visiting.
    Awesome post.

The same people who like the "ive used the z10 and im taking it back" posts are the same ones that say everyone should try every device (I guess just not when its BB).

But the haters hate for a reason. They're platforms are on the way down they know it but are just having a tough time coming to terms with. Even if it wasnt BB taking over, it would be the legions of alternatives preparing with all the knowledge of whats happened.

To me it honestly seems like a lof of the apple fans have woken up since it seems to be mainly the 'droid-fans still here defending 'droid non-stop. "but... but..., theres an app, who needs security, i got great specs and a widget"
    02-24-13 01:29 AM
    How naive and in-mature. The COST to manufacture these phones and create the OS is far greater than our purchase cost. Monthly service fees and app purchases is the profit center, not the device purchase price. We should each be appreciative for how far mobile devices have truly come. As for areas missed, an OS software upgrade will fix, so get your requests into BB technical solutions. They are there to PLEASE! Those guys in Waterloo really care about us. NEW management cares a lot for a perfect device.

There is if course a learning curve. Most of what the device can do we are yet to learn. Secrets abound. "How to" questions, rather than complaints, need to be the order of the day. This is a NEW computing device. It is just the beginning of the the new era. When iPhone1 came to mkt it sold only 7 mil the entire first year. Last year, 6 years later, it sold 127 million phone devices. BB does not have to teach touch screen, but it does need to teach "touch screen computing". There is a learning curve. And we might as well begin to learn QNX now, as in a few years the iOS6 and Android platforms will be obsolete. WIN8 and BB10 are the new platforms of the dawning of the new computer age, hand held device world. We are participating in the pioneer stage and will be miles ahead of the rest of the world in a few years when their providers attempt to create what we are learning today. Bear with QNX! Take 21 days to "learn" the new features. It takes 21 days to learn well anything "new". After 21 days, then host suggestions direct to BB. Meanwhile share your secret findings, here, to help others along.

BlackBerry is focused to overtake computing mobile devices, along with MSFT. iOS6 is broken, as is Android. Mark these words. When QNX saves the broken computing world, then you will SEE the miracle, the miracle that is unfolding now. MSFT sees it. So does BBRY. WATCH THESE TWO PLATFORMS explode, together, with one another, combined. In three years re-read this post.
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-24-13 02:35 AM
    It's funny that there's all this whining and crying about the Z10 crashing all the time, lack of apps, BlackBerry's short comings, and general hate of the device in these forums. My wife and I have had the device since February 5, when the phones finally came in, in our local carrier. Since then, I've restarted the device 4 times, some issues with Neutron and I wanted to see if it would help if I rebooted the device. Zero crashes, I have yet to see this device fail, except when using Android ports, then all that happens is the runtime window closes not affecting the performance of the device at all.
    There was a learning curve, coming from a Torch 9860, but now it's all second nature and I wonder now, how I got along without the HUB before.
    Everyone I show the device to, loves it and wishes they would have waited when they just bought their prior phone.
    This device is a power house and I've proved it on various occasions with my Android buddies, pitting my Z10 against their Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2. I can do more with my phone, multi-tasking as easy as on a PC, but, of course, it comes down to apps.
    This is the main cry that I read on these forums day in, day out and it gets redundant. There's only so many threads that one can make about Instagram, What's App, and NetFlix. I have What's App on my device, but she can't use it as it doesn't recognize the address book. I use NetFlix with PlayOn, I can watch the same movies and stream as fast if not faster than the Native Android app. My buddy with the Note 2 was it was amazing how clear it was; for some reason his Note 2 looks washed out color-wise, and it's brand new.
    Every brand out there has their short-comings, BlackBerry too. But, this version 1 device has rocked the world and has made everyone aware that there are better alternatives to the aging, uninspired iPhone, and the unsecure, spastic Android OS. Where's Android going to be in terms of domination when Samsung finally decides to port their devices to WP8 and Tizen? What's going to happen when FireFox releases their Mobile OS? The Market share for both Android and iPhone are dropping and it's not just because of BlackBerry 10, it's because users are finally opening their eyes to how inadequate their Mobile OS's are. Apple is talking about a ground - up re-write of iOS (rumored), Android is trudging along with the same hashed and re-hashed aging OS with Key Lime Pie, how different is it going to be? I don't think it matters as the Android mentality is based on hardware specs, not the software that runs it.
    QNX Neutrino RTOS is the Mobile OS of the future, trolls here see that, iPhone and Android sympathizer reviewers see that, and Google and Apple see it... what's the best way to debunk something as pure as BlackBerry 10, find any and all short-comings of the initial release of the OS and pass it around, build the hate, build the lie, build the misconception. The most informed buyer is the person that goes out for them selves and tries whatever they're buying. If I listened to those around me, assuring me of how great their devices are, I wouldn't be here right now... I'd be in Android Central, breeding the hate of this mysterious new Mobile OS or I'd be of at iMore, doing less and video droning to whatever Apple tells me what to buy and do.
    It's time for a fresh look at all this, take a step back, breathe, and look at BlackBerry 10 again. BlackBerry Users Do More...
    I'm all ranted out and it's late. Fight nice but remember, respect the person's house you're visiting.

This thread should have ended here^
    02-24-13 05:37 AM
    Sorry, but let's not forget blackberry delayed the release to avoid all these problems.

Having said that, I feel we are entitled to voice any disappointments we want.

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR and kevinnugent like this.
    02-24-13 06:29 AM
    I think there should be one thread that has a list of BB10 issues, small or big, and their workarounds. Open and constructive criticisms are good and should be welcome; however, repeating the same or similar issues in multiple threads isn't the way to go to help build better community. There is nothing wrong with writing/adding your frustration and rant in the same problem-report thread. So the questions become:
    1. As a responsible consumer and a fan of BlackBerry, what can you do to promote and improve this platform?
    2. Do you think there should be more interaction/acknowledgement from BlackBerry about current issues?

I really think so far CrackBerry crew has done a good job keeping this community informed. They are very good with posting acknowledgement and work arround of current issues.
    DannySmurf likes this.
    02-24-13 08:57 AM
    Awesome post.

The same people who like the "ive used the z10 and im taking it back" posts are the same ones that say everyone should try every device (I guess just not when its BB).

But the haters hate for a reason. They're platforms are on the way down they know it but are just having a tough time coming to terms with. Even if it wasnt BB taking over, it would be the legions of alternatives preparing with all the knowledge of whats happened.

To me it honestly seems like a lof of the apple fans have woken up since it seems to be mainly the 'droid-fans still here defending 'droid non-stop. "but... but..., theres an app, who needs security, i got great specs and a widget"
    IMO this cocky blackberry attitude is the reason why things are the way they are now for blackberry. As a blackberry user how can any of us seriously look at any other platform(especially apple and android) and say " They're platforms are on the way down they know it but are just having a tough time coming to terms with. " Seriously?? This has what has been happening over the past year....we have been walking around with this attitude of "blackberry is for business, not for play" attitude while the competition has been leaving us in the dust. We need to focus on making sure blackberry is the best it can be. We are nowhere in competition with Android or Apple. Funny thing is when someone has a OPINION about z10 or bb10 they get hit with things like "But the haters hate for a reason."...or "troll". To me comments like these translate to "I have nothing to debate your comment with so...." If you feel a post is out of line regarding bb10 or z10 you should be able to attack the post with facts or logic regarding the post. If the best you can come up with troll..the poster obviously has a valid point somewhere..People are holding blackberry to a high standard because they want it to succeed. To tell a person who spent his money on a product to support a company "stop complaining" is just wrong. Just my opinion
    02-24-13 11:34 AM
    I think there should be one thread that has a list of BB10 issues, small or big, and their workarounds. Open and constructive criticisms are good and should be welcome; however, repeating the same or similar issues in multiple threads isn't the way to go to help build better community. There is nothing wrong with writing/adding your frustration and rant in the same problem-report thread. So the questions become:
    1. As a responsible consumer and a fan of BlackBerry, what can you do to promote and improve this platform?
    2. Do you think there should be more interaction/acknowledgement from BlackBerry about current issues?

I really think so far CrackBerry crew has done a good job keeping this community informed. They are very good with posting acknowledgement and work arround of current issues.
    Seems like it is hard to keep track of the issues (with the solutions for those that exist and tracking for those that don't) in a forum format. A 'sticky' thread would help but for it to really work, maybe the mods would have to merge everything over... plus the work in maintaining a list as, for it to be effective, it would have to be in one place, not spread out through pages and pages of posts...

Great idea as it could be a one stop shop for users and BlackBerry to get their requirements for upcoming releases :-). Not sure how it can be executed though...
    02-24-13 11:38 AM
    Ya I noticed every time a person logs on here there are multiple threads on people hating or being let down or just can't wrap their thick skulls around change. I've had mine since Feb 5th and haven't had one bit of grief or sense of disappointment with the device, so maybe take the time to do some research before buying and crying.
    There's a huge difference between making a thread about needing a hand with a problem than "I hate my BlackBerry and it's going back"

But people are ok to write a post saying "I love my BlackBerry"? It cuts both ways buddy, it's a forum for people to express their emotions about the phone and company; as much as you love it it's not right to say 'only come on if you have nice things to say'.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 11:59 AM
    I agree with the op, no one is asking anyone to love their Z10, all that's being asked if for people who don't like the device to rant about it on CB about how it's the worst thing you've ever held.
    02-24-13 01:12 PM
134 ... 23456