Normally I wouldn't think this warrants a thread. But this is now the 5th person to say they can barely hear me when I am on a call with them. This doesn't happen all the time, but it seems like it is probably a quarter to one third of my calls are like this.

Rogers - Calgary - LTE
    Z10

This has happened at home and at the office. Both I am usually on Wifi. Cellular reception is about 2-3 bars.

Any ideas? Is it possible the phone is faulty? Is this just the network (I'm a new Rogers customer so I have nothing to compare it to)?
    04-08-13 07:46 AM
    Check to make sure your microphone isn't clogged. I had the same issue on my galaxy nexus last year, and it turned out to be the microphone getting clogged with lint when I put it in my poclet.
    04-08-13 07:49 AM
    Microphone clogged or maybe it's your case?
    04-08-13 08:32 AM
    I have noticed this too and here is the conclusion I have come to: My wife and I both have the Z10 on AT&T, we call each other often and the only time we notice any issues with being able to hear the other is if the one talking who is hard to hear is in a noisy area, ie driving in the car. It seems like the Z10 is trying to not let the "background noise" through but in doing so it also blocks a lot of the voice, this happens even more if we use speaker phone. Solutions we have found is just speak a little louder and make sure it is directed into the mic on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 08:46 AM
    I've only found this when using a wired headset as this seemed to stop background noise from being filtered.
    04-08-13 08:53 AM